Yoel Romero verbally destroys Israel Adesanya and praises Anderson Silva

7 Likes

“Are you aware he is being compared to Anderson Silva? When Anderson Silva was 30 years old, come on… when Anderson Silva was 30 years old, he used to make the entire stadium rise!”

1 Like

I would have loved to see Yoel vs Anderson providing it wasn’t a staring contest

3 Likes

The most dangerous opponent Anderson ever faced was Vitor Belfort. And we all know how he handled that

3 Likes

Facts

Trt Vitor vs Romero would have been fireworks

1 Like

What an unlikable goof yoel is to criticize izzy for employing the same strategy that he did. What did yoel do for 25 minutes in that fight ? A title fight. With everything to gain as the challenger ? He did absolutely nothing. It takes two fighters to make a fight suck with the exception being kalib starnes vs quarry. Nate cannot be faulted.

2 Likes

Media - Yoel Romero reacts after Izzy suggests that he “ruined” their fight at UFC 248 | Page 2 | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion
Media - Yoel Romero posts video dissing Adesanya | Page 2 | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion
How Yoel Romero won - Full Breakdown | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion
How Yoel Romero won - Full Breakdown | Page 4 | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion
How Yoel Romero won - Full Breakdown | Page 5 | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion
cant find first round counter, where Izzy said fuk this shit and decided to jump on his bike for 25minutes

Yoel Romero Ufc GIF
Ufc 205 Mma GIF by UFC
Yoel-romero GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

6 Likes

Izzy didn’t beat Yoel
He got a case of the chickenshits

1 Like

This was possibly the MMA fight I was the most excited for. I was hoping for more out of Vitor, but Anderson was in his head before the fight even started.

3 Likes

Romero hurt Izzy’s ego with the casual backflip when they had a dance off

2 Likes

Gotta love Yoel.

And he is right.

2 Likes

This

Israel threw and landed more strikes

If only backflips could win you fights, Yoel would be undefeated

Face it. Izzy is no better than Suga Sean O’Robbery

1 Like

I d do o remember the Izzy/Romero fight - the anticipation when it was first signed was great. Then the fight and I was so frustrated. Romero always had a rather strange and unpredictable style . I do wish he would have wrestled more in his ufc run

Nemkov vs Romero is a pretty good matchup

1 Like

Yoel is spot on. Yoel was 43 when he fought an in his prime Izzy.

2 Likes

Better fighter, or better person? Don’t know either of them personally but they seem fine.

Let’s all trash Izzy for being “scared” of Romero but give all of his opponents the credit, even though they lost and change their fighting style in doing so. Izzy won, and didn’t really change his fighting style