Yoel Romero vs Cael Sanderson (wrestling footage)

Cael is my hero

4 later

Sub

EddiePain420 - 

romero beat cael twice, he got this one though. but how good is yoel romero, to win best 2 out of 3? cael dusted DC but had wars with romero.

Romero also deserved the gold in 2000 rather than the Silver. He was clearly better, but gassed and stalled just a few seconds too long.

I usually don't watch a lot of wrestling, but damn that was a fun match to watch (#2)

EddiePain420 -

romero beat cael twice, he got this one though. but how good is yoel romero, to win best 2 out of 3? cael dusted DC but had wars with romero.

To be fair I think I read that Cael said himself he is much better at collegiate or folk style which is what he faced DC in, compared to wrestling freestyle which he competed against Romero in.

but either way still so good.

TheVandalz -
EddiePain420 - 

Romero also deserved the gold in 2000 rather than the Silver. He was clearly better, but gassed and stalled just a few seconds too long.
'deserved' lol

Romero is a cheater. Fuck him.

Gandhi - 
EddiePain420 -

To be fair I think I read that Cael said himself he is much better at collegiate or folk style which is what he faced DC in, compared to wrestling freestyle which he competed against Romero in.

Can you please explain what the 3 differences in styles are. I'm ignorant to pure wrestling rules. Thanks in advance.

ShanTheMan - I usually don't watch a lot of wrestling, but damn that was a fun match to watch (#2)

Sicilian Swag -
Gandhi - 
EddiePain420 -

Can you please explain what the 3 differences in styles are. I'm ignorant to pure wrestling rules. Thanks in advance.

From Google:
"Folkstyle (Collegiate) is the more traditional form of wrestling in the United States. The main difference between Folkstyle and Freestyle wrestling is that in Folkstyle competition, there are moves from the bottom position."

Interesting...ttt for more in depth knowledge.

Good match!

yomamafool - 
TheVandalz -
EddiePain420 - 

'deserved' lol

Yes, there's more to the word deserved than trying to say they should have given it to him rather than the other guy. Romero lost and got the medal he earned.