"You don't bring personal family into life"

And Tito just did. Wow.

Hope the American Gangster whoops his ass!

Please elaborate...

Its Chael Sonnen we're talking about here.... nothing is off limits.

Unless Tito brought up the death of Chaels newborn. In which case Chael should be allowd to bring a bat into the octagon.

Yeah but you gotta give Tito leeway, he isnt a rocket surgeon

If he did bring that horrible situation into the game, Tito should be made to donate all his purse to charity for chael. 

I don't know what exactly op is talking about but didn't chael get personal with Anderson, talking about patting his wife on the ass or something??

“If you’re not willing to go too far, you will never go far enough,”

- chael sonnen

Pretty sure Tito said something about Chaels dad rolling in his grave. OP why don't you clarify instead of leading people to believe it's something bigger than it was? 

What did he say?

what the fuck is this girl shit, being all vague and shit?

It's like a girl posting on facebook, "Ughh,, so sick of this bullshit"

Then someone replies, "what's going on girl", and then they reply back, "nothing, I don't want to talk about it".

Just fucking state what was said man.

ShanTheMan - Yeah but you gotta give Tito leeway, he isnt a rocket surgeon
if he didnt drop out of college, who knows what kind of scientist he could have become

I Blow Semen Bubbles - 
ShanTheMan - Yeah but you gotta give Tito leeway, he isnt a rocket surgeon
if he didnt drop out of college, who knows what kind of scientist he could have become

One of the greatest scientist of the night.

don't forget he runs a multi billion dollar shirt company.

RockstarWestfall - What did he say?
Chael is a liar, and his dead father is turning over in his grave in shame.

Hououin Kyouma - "Tito always says I'm using my mouth to get my opportunities, the only person I know that made money using their mouth is his ex-wife"
Ex wife is Not family.

D241 -

Then someone replies, "what's going on girl", and then they reply back, "nothing, I don't want to talk about it".

You take this place WAY too serious.

Hououin Kyouma - "Tito always says I'm using my mouth to get my opportunities, the only person I know that made money using their mouth is his ex-wife"
Funny shit

ShanTheMan -
Funny shit
1 chael will murder him pre fight talk.

i remember tito sayin the personal family thing, i just cant remember what interview it was. i wanna add it to my tito public speaking highlighht

B3LI3VE - 
D241 -

You take this place WAY too serious.

You must've missed my following post

This shit is as stupid as a screen door on a battleship!