You guys are great!

Muffler Bearing - I guess I'll tell my story and connection to Evan. I don't like to post a whole lot of "I know this guy" type of threads.

I started training at Team Quest back in 2003. Back at that time it was in a wooden shed connected to a used car dealership. All the TQFC guys you know and can think of were there back then. Once I "graduated" to fight team, Evan was my assigned mentor.

One day at the bar my soon to be wife, then soon to be exwife worked at I saw Evan hammering beers by himself. I went over and we chatted and had a good time. Man that guy could put them back. It became kind of an after practice tradition for the two of us for a few months. For whatever reason that guy thought I was hilarious. I looked forward to our practices and hang outs.

RIP Evan, you're missed Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the story.

MMAO -
Muffler Bearing - I guess I'll tell my story and connection to Evan. I don't like to post a whole lot of "I know this guy" type of threads.

I started training at Team Quest back in 2003. Back at that time it was in a wooden shed connected to a used car dealership. All the TQFC guys you know and can think of were there back then. Once I "graduated" to fight team, Evan was my assigned mentor.

One day at the bar my soon to be wife, then soon to be exwife worked at I saw Evan hammering beers by himself. I went over and we chatted and had a good time. Man that guy could put them back. It became kind of an after practice tradition for the two of us for a few months. For whatever reason that guy thought I was hilarious. I looked forward to our practices and hang outs.

Thanks for the story.

Thanks brotha, VU. Lots more stories of Evan and the rest of the crew but I figured I'd keep it short and sweet.

Muffler Bearing - I guess I'll tell my story and connection to Evan. I don't like to post a whole lot of "I know this guy" type of threads.

That was great to read. He always seemed like a great guy to grab a beer with I could only imagine the conversations that would take place. RIP Evan Tanner you're not forgotten and the power of one is real. Phone Post 3.0

Free fight on UFC.com. Tanner vs. Terrell

http://www.ufc.com/media/ufc-51-terrell-tanner-free

Was also one of the first few MMA fights I ever saw. Terrell had an insane hype train behind him and I remember expecting him to roll through Tanner no problem. I'd never seen anyone as tough as Tanner. Took everything Terrell had to give, and then broke him with an absolutely relentless attack.

Wt 

Whoa. 

War Tanner

TTTanner

damn i miss this guy

This thread should be permanently stickied while there is still some life to this forum Phone Post 3.0

http://putlocker.plus/once-i-was-a-champion-2011-full-movie-putlocker-megashare9.html use a pop up blocker, if on iPhone use puffin browser and it will eliminate most the pop ups (and allow you to stream Reddit /mma things) 

heres the best documentary on him. I would honestly buy this if it was readily available instead of streaming it off putlocker. I can't find it anywhere and it really is an amazing piece on him.

RIP

bjtrashman -

http://putlocker.plus/once-i-was-a-champion-2011-full-movie-putlocker-megashare9.html use a pop up blocker, if on iPhone use puffin browser and it will eliminate most the pop ups (and allow you to stream Reddit /mma things) 

heres the best documentary on him. I would honestly buy this if it was readily available instead of streaming it off putlocker. I can't find it anywhere and it really is an amazing piece on him.

RIP

Thanks, you get my vote up of the day. I was just thinking about this documentary. It would be cool if Netflix purchased it. 

TTT Phone Post 3.0

i met evan acouple times and he was such a nice guy, i was at mohegan sun when he fought baroni. 

??????

Not sure what others can see, but that was 3 rose emojis...

Rogan talked about the beard he grew for Evan after he died in his last podcast. The community must have been so tight back in those days.

Is it possible to get the "believe in the power of one" t-shirts? Always wanted one.