You guys are great!

Someone from the Tanner estate make these Tees! Such a great idea

I grew a beard at the time, the community has always been close and is now

RIP Evan

Evan Tanner - I looked at the "Newest Evan Tanner Picture!!!" thread and thought I was going to hurt myself laughing. Thanks for the humor, and thanks for keeping things positive.

I'm going to post all the pictures up in a blog on my myspace page. If anyone else has any other contributions they want included post them up. Feel free to use any of my pictures.

Below is the link to my profile on myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/evan_tanner

Hope everybody's having fun.

Best,

Evan

dang, miss him.

Ttt

???

9 yrs ago today, the sport of #MMA lost former @UFC Middleweight Champion Evan Tanner. What was your favorite Evan Tanner moment? #RIPEvan pic.twitter.com/VMiF65FxSd

— #Dizz © (@TalkMMA) September 8, 2017

Believe

JoseyWales - 

9 yrs ago today, the sport of #MMA lost former @UFC Middleweight Champion Evan Tanner. What was your favorite Evan Tanner moment? #RIPEvan pic.twitter.com/VMiF65FxSd

— #Dizz © (@TalkMMA) September 8, 2017

Respect to this Twitter post

RIP to a tortured but great soul …

Always glad to see this bumped

R.I.P.

The People should have a HOF.  Evan Tanner would be a first rounder.  RIP.

When Dave Terrell was the “new breed” Knocked out Matt Linland in brutal fashion and the stage was set for a young, fresh faced, marketable middleweight champ to ascend the throne…then Tanner came along and smacked him about like a poodle, that’s the Evan Tanner I remember.

BalloonBollicks - When Dave Terrell was the "new breed" Knocked out Matt Linland in brutal fashion and the stage was set for a young, fresh faced, marketable middleweight champ to ascend the throne...then Tanner came along and smacked him about like a poodle, that's the Evan Tanner I remember.

ya i remember Terrell looked like the next big thing after he laid out lindland

BalloonBollicks - When Dave Terrell was the "new breed" Knocked out Matt Linland in brutal fashion and the stage was set for a young, fresh faced, marketable middleweight champ to ascend the throne...then Tanner came along and smacked him about like a poodle, that's the Evan Tanner I remember.

This post and thread made my day, thanks for the reminders guys, I adimt I havent thought of Evan in a while. Another great moment I remember him from was when he snapped that flying triangle on Justin Levens. Never met him in person, had some great talks with him on myspace back in the day, he needs to be memorialized in a more lasting way. RIP Evan.

Holy crap, I just googled Levens, I never knew what happened to him, crazy story, wow,

Ttt forever

Believe

He hdo some amazing posts on MySpace back in the day. I wish someone saved them.

TTT for my old friend