YOU have been DQ'D !!!!!

The announcer at the Worlds Was AWESOME!!

Next year, I hope he adds a har har har at the end.

You have been DQ'd har har har

BFH

who got DQ'd?

alot of people got DQ'd.. Big Mac did for not showing up.

Big Mac, you have been DQqqqqqqqqq'ddddd har har har

BFH

A teammate was DQ'd for doing a STRAIGHT ankle lock at purple belt. His opponent tapped. After much bitching and complaining the head ref said to give him 2 points. His opponent was ahead on points and stalled till the end for the win. Gotta love the rules made up on the fly...

CAN WE GET CORNER JUDGES FOR FUCKS SAKE IN THE BIGGEST BJJ TOURNEY IN THE WORLD????

BEEF & CHEESE - A teammate was DQ'd for doing a STRAIGHT ankle lock at purple belt. His opponent tapped. After much bitching and complaining the head ref said to give him 2 points. His opponent was ahead on points and stalled till the end for the win. Gotta love the rules made up on the fly...

That's why every competitor and coach should have a copy of the rules with them at matside, to stop any "made up on the spot" crap like that

whadda ya mean NO KNEEBAHS?

Dq for a straight ankle lock in the purple belt div? What the fuck.

Sadly I observed shady reffing as well. Last year in purple belt the ref stopped me from finishing with a wrist lock, then looked up the rules, came back and declared it legal, but  I lost the submission due to his incompetence.

This year the ref stopped a straight footlock finish of one of my team mates, looked it up, declared it legal but restarted them standing up. My guy lost the fight. We are paying a lot of money t o compete and it would be nice if the refs would bother to read the basic rules!!!

Yea that guy has a great voice to do the announcing. When i first heard him on the mic last year at the Pan-Ams and I was like what they hired a professional to do the announcing, then i find out he trains at Gracie Barra America.

Kipp has to be the worst guy to be on the mic. at a tournament...
I remember being at one of the NAGA events where Kipp just starts blasting a few of the guys working on the mats using his mic. for not being at their table because they were eating lunch yea real professional, someone needs to take the mic away from him

"Hey come on guys, everyone in the front sit down or you will be ejected." - KIPP

"You have been DQ'ddddddd har har har" Coolest dude in the world!

BFH

It seemed like every 15 minutes, someone was getting DQ'd.

I think it had more to do with them signing up for the open divisions, and not showing up for their matches.

Kon, you have been DQ'ddddd har har har!

Dude, I saw u at the tournament, but couldn't get free to stop by and say hi. I had a great talk with MG.
Did u move to Florida yet?

BFH

I will be moving next week- but will still be about 5 hours from him/his academy.

I'll be looking to visit a few days out of each month.

Sorry I didnt get to see you!

i taught the sane thing.
mundials was awesome!