You have to question his heart...

and Mauro we have to question why you waited so long to shave your balding head.

1. I think it's kind of a dick move to call him out on his "heart" right away.

2. His shaved head looks terrible.

I like the new look. Mauro is a good guy.

Snu'dByMur - 1. I think it's kind of a dick move to call him out on his "heart" right away.

Yep.  Mauro has always been better suited for pro wrestling.. he's not a good broadcaster imo. 

i always try to defend him.. but that comment was some bush league shit.

Snu'dByMur - 1. I think it's kind of a dick move to call him out on his "heart" right away.

Well, Frank was saying the question is always his heart and how he "breaks", and 20 seconds later, he rolled over and tapped immediately due to strikes.

They did kill him with that remark. You never know..one of those could have slipped though and got him good.

orcus - 

Well, Frank was saying the question is always his heart and how he "breaks", and 20 seconds later, he rolled over and tapped immediately due to strikes.

True. But the guy just got in there, fought, and lost. Especially since the comment was already out there, he could have just let it hang. No need to cut him down further.

EvilMaster - I like the new look. Mauro is a good guy.

I don't think Mauro is a bad guy, but he sometimes jumps on opportunities to cut people down quickly.

Mauro is the pro wrestling fan that got picked on in grade school.  It's so blatently obvious listening to his commentary.