You know why I love The Ultimate Fighter fights...

Other than tons of great fights, I love hearing the coaching. It is really refreshing to have no colour commentary that can skew perceptions of winners, and who is getting bested in exchanges. Nothing against Joe Rogaan. He is amazing at what he does, But fuck me with an auger, I just love hearing the directions the fighters are given in the fight.

xonogenic - Other than tons of great fights, I love hearing the coaching. It is really refreshing to have no colour commentary that can skew perceptions of winners, and who is getting bested in exchanges. Nothing against Joe Rogaan. He is amazing at what he does, But fuck me with an auger, I just love hearing the directions the fighters are given in the fight.

"Butt fuck me with an auger". Ouch, man!

But, seriously.. I hear you. It's fun listening to the corners...

The ufc should start selling ppv packages that mute all the sounds but the corners. Didnt tye nba do something like that so that a ou could hear nothing but the sneakers up and down the court? Or was that just family guy Phone Post

It depends who the coaches are, but I do enjoy that sometimes. Rampage was the worst though "GET UP" Phone Post 3.0

The relative quite is cool, it reminds me of Pride. Being able to hear Mark Coleman "coaching" was awesome.

Tyson MMA - Completely enjoyed TUF last night... Back story made yesterday's fight more entertaining and interesting... But really you liked that fight? Phone Post 3.0

Loved that fight. I have never seen such a skrawny kid land such hard straight rights. They were beautiful too. I love it when fighters take the fight to where the other guys is supposed to best you in, and beat him at his own game. That is what mixed martial arts is. Being rounded enough to beat anyone wherever the fight goes.

If you order UFC online on their multi-angle platform, you can select which camera you want to watch and which audio feed, you can hear both corners and turn off commentary etc.

It's a great way to watch the fights, I also enjoy looking at the work in the corners, it can really add to the fight and your understanding of what's happening.

Mertvaya Ruka - If you order UFC online on their multi-angle platform, you can select which camera you want to watch and which audio feed, you can hear both corners and turn off commentary etc.

It's a great way to watch the fights, I also enjoy looking at the work in the corners, it can really add to the fight and your understanding of what's happening.

So this is an option when you order it at ufc.com? Because I used to buy the PPVs all the time online until this year. Now I enjoy going out with friends to watch it and spending that $60 on drinks and socializing.