You need to be crazy to be great. A thesis about the fastest rising superstar in UFC history Khamzat

Work Out Finish GIF by Peloton

3 Likes

happy good mythical morning GIF by Rhett and Link

1 Like

OP is a master of self-ownage!

6 Likes

Why does this guy have to get so ridiculous? He starts off with a decent idea, but then gets all caught up on religion. How many times has he changed his name? Didn’t crowbar have a thread on it?

3 Likes

No Sir.

Sorry, I just feel like you are one of the greatest resources on this site and if anyone was going to track that shit you’d be someone I’d expect over the mods. I know there was a thiaguy name thread.

1 Like

No worries.

And thank you for the kind remarks.It means alot.

1 Like

Man for so long I was searching for the answer as to why I never made it to the ufc . This whole time it was right here . I obviously didn’t pray to sky daddy enough lol
Bro I was agreeing with everything you were saying until you dropped the whole religion thing.

2 Likes

Whatever you do, please stay off the Khazmat team. Please don’t “keep him sharp”.

Since you became a mentor- trainer extraordenaire to Conor, his fighting career has gone to shit.

2 Likes

Since when does he hide he’s Muslim?
Your post is the first time I’ve even realIzed he reps the Swedish flag.

Youre a phaggot. Go into his dms to arrange a cock appointment with him like you want to. You are due for your daily cock socking appointment, phaggot

1 Like
  1. Ive never spoken to Khamzat in my life. You wont have to worry. Khamzat is also a muslim. I appreciate his talent, but on a personal level i will never work with him unless he becomes a Christian

2. I was with Conor from Cerrone to Poirier 2. And I speficially gameplanned for the Cerrone fight. Under my teachings and guidance “boxing Conor” was the best Conor we had ever seen - he was tooling Poirier. If you want to blame anyone for Conor’s downfall blame John, blame Conor’s out of control ego, and blame his stupid karate bullshit

Karate Conor got fucking wrecked and humilated in the trilogy. When I was on Conor’s team I HAD Conor destroying Poirier

John Candy Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Conor’s career went to shit way before me

You want to blame me for the Khabib fight too clown when I didnt come on his team until after?

I was the one who brought Conor back and rejuvenated Conor’s career if anything. Conor loved my association with team Canelo and was very happy to bring me on his team. I have the texts to prove it

I was the one who temporarily saved Conor’s career from the gutter

Now Conor is back in the gutter continuing the trjacetory he was on before me

observing northern lights GIF by LEGO

1 Like

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

3 Likes

Here’s the Canelo CWTR worked with

2 Likes

thiaguy is off his meds again

4 Likes

Oh look its @ConorWinsTheRematch. The biggest fraud right next to Tarp Gambino.
Must feel like an accomplishment to be compared to such a legend of the game. You two are on the same playing field as far as we are concerned.

I thought you were some big shot? Or you just pretend to be until someone calls you out and you can’t deliver?

3 Likes