You think O'Malley can take Aljo's belt?

Yeah Yan beat Magomedov in the rematch in that ACA fight, KOed him if I remember correct.

I’d like to see Cejudo vs Merab next but not sure if Henry is done or not or maybe going back to FLW for a title shot, who knows.

Will be interesting what Yan does next, on paper he is 1-4 in his last 5.

1 Like

Yan has been fighting the best of the best. I’d like to see him fight back in competition now. Maybe against Adrian Yanez or Ricky Simon. They’re both coming off losses

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to what Umar, Yadong and Sandhagen do next in that division.

Also hoping Patricio Pitbull can make weight, beat Pettis and become the first three weight champ in UFC/Bellator/ONE history. Would be a huge acheivment. Hopefully he does it and then defends vs Mix who is the GP Champ.

2 Likes

Remember what I told you yesterday about the palm of my hand and your dark face? Keep it up sonny…

Would be a helluva fight. Triple C seemed interested when a reporter proposed it during the post-fight presser, but he really was uncertain of which direction he’s going to go. He was devastated by the loss.

Come @ me bro I’m prepared

2 Likes

Yeah I’m sure he was. I heard at that presser that FLW to WW fighters over 35 are 2-29 in UFC title fights. Woodley has the two wins and Henry is 36 and came so close to winning.

I’d be curious what the stat is for MW-HW fighters over 35 in title fights. Obviously, they have a lot of success.

Even GSP when he returned vs Bisping, he was 36 but that was a MW. He never tried to compete with the WW’s again once he turned 32 and fought Hendricks in that close fight.

2 Likes

So you’re suggesting that the obvious answer for Cejudo is to move up to HW?

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Cejudo v. Jones

Another former teammates turned opponents grudge match

1 Like

Forget Werdum vs Ngannou in Brazil, I want to see Triple C vs Ngannou in Cameroon.

1 Like

Sure enough, someone has already simulated that match up:

See, besides Ronda vs Cain, this is the fight the people want.

1 Like

Run to ice hocky to escape the black man, coward (or Canadian)!

Looks like Henry has already decided that he wants the Merab fight…