You think O'Malley can take Aljo's belt?

2 Likes
1 Like

If i was Aljo id say hell naw to August. He would literally have to go back into camp in a couple weeks. Thats brutal. Soak up the win and let Omalley get artsy

1 Like

Aljo said September is official.

1 Like

Overrated and fake trash talk

3 Likes

I can see omalley tagging him and putting him away.

I can also see Aljo taking seans back

7 Likes

They are so terrible at this.

3 Likes

O’Malley will get wrestlefucked

5 Likes

The face off after the fight was so bad. That aside I could see Sean winning but I wouldn’t bet a lot of money on it

Merab wipes the floor with both of them imo

2 Likes

I think a Dominick in his Prime would be champ in this current crop, not counting Cejudo

3 Likes
2 Likes

They left out Mike Perry? Cold!

1 Like

I’ll lay $240 easily. SO’M sucks

I think prime Cruz is the best. His footwork would negate ccc wrestling. Crus was a fantastic fighter who dictate how it goes.

3 Likes

Jesus, the underground doesn’t want to give me any time off. Pyotr Yan, the Russian cheatin, mini man, couldnt do it twice. Then TJ couldnt, followed by the former double champ Triple C…

Now the UG hangs it hopes and dreams on O’MALLEY? He’s not Conor McGregor, nor will he ever be, no matter how badly the UFC wants to replicate Another Irish Mega star.

Don’t sweat this Aljo, HYBRID_JON has the underground on lockdown for you buddy. You just go out there and keep getting Jewels put in that belt!

1 Like

Yan beat Aljo twice. Knocked him out and won 1 4 5 the second time

IMG_6778

3 Likes

Agreed. I think Cruz would have had a DJ tier run if he could have stayed healthy. It’s crazy enough that he walked back in after essentially 4+ years and multiple surgeries to regain the title.

dumbest fighter ever ?

If you think Yan beat Sterling in their 2nd fight I guess that makes O’Malley The People’s Champ for those who feel it was correct he should have got the decision over Yan like he did.

Sterling, Yan, O’Malley and Cejudo all had these really close fights recently.

Interesting to note, on paper, Sterling and Merab both have 9 fight win streaks going.

Man, since Sterling got KOed by Moraes, Sterling grabbed the belt while going 9-0 and defending it a few times while Moraes has gone 3-10 since then and is on a 6 fight losing streak and also lost his shot at the UFC title and is now in the PFL and will be lucky to get out of the regular season. The day after the Sterling Moraes fight…nobody would have predicted Sterling’s career could go so well while Moraes’ career has gone so bad. After all, Sterling is 33 and Moraes is only 35. Its not like a 38 year old Moraes KOed a 26 year old Sterling and then things played out like they did, that would have been less surprising.

1 Like

Nah cause Yan beat SOM too

Which then makes Merab the champ sadly. Merab is the only fighter to truly beat Petr Yan. Even Petr’s first career “loss” in Russia was a result of shady promoters screwing him over. Fight should have been a draw but the promoter wanted a definitive winner so they retroactively took a point away from Yan for something that happened earlier in the fight.

FbgPnoawcTa9y

1 Like