You want to get back O'Reilly?

Everyone go to amazon, search on his name and pan his works.

how does that work? not familiar with amazon...

how about we all just take a step back, away from our computers, take a real deep breath, and then move on. The guy makes a career out of attacking people on his show. His opinion means nothing and carries no weight with anyone who would have an even passing interest in the UFC.

havokk_15, I don't know if I would say, "His opinion means nothing and carries no weight with anyone who would have an even passing interest in the UFC." Don't forget that his opinion of Ludacris and rap music cost Luda some big endorsement deals including Pepsi I believe. Although I don't think he is on a mission to destroy MMA I do think everyone should let it go and not put him on a warpath.

I agree if he goes on the warpath it could hurt the sport, but that type of segment isn't going to influence anyone. From what I understood about the Ludacris situation, he harped on it repeatedly and basically started a controversy single handidly. The UFC has had controversy following it around since it's inception. O'Reilly is not going to spark any added backlash that politicians haven't already caused.

http://www.oreilly-sucks.com/

Yep, I'm a full on pussy eating homosexual.

Better than a self-hating gay republican mayor.

But hey, people liked David Duke, and voted for him so...whatever...

LOL @ this becoming conservative vs. liberal. Gimme a fucking break.

Do you morAns realize that Michael Moore & Al Franken probably AGREE with O'Reilly that the UFC is barbaric?

Kai,

"Everyone go to amazon, search on his name and pan his works."

You're advocating lying and sabotage.

That's just stupid and ignorant, no matter what your politics is.

If someone else had called for that against a leftist, I feel just as strongly that the person was being an ass.

If you have a problem, then deal with it honestly.

NWS: It's not lying and it's not sabotage, it's practicing one's first amendment, just like ORielly does.

Using Honesty on shallow bigots like Oreilly, Coulter and Hannity is worthless. They argue using constant fallacies and straight out lies.

So why not respond in kind? We all know that they bully, not argue. Rely on editing, screaming and shutting off Microphones.

"NWS: It's not lying and it's not sabotage, it's practicing one's first amendment, just like ORielly does."

How shallow are you? Two wrongs make a right? How juvenile are you? If you pan a book without having read it, YOU ARE LYING.

"Using Honesty on shallow bigots like Oreilly, Coulter and Hannity is worthless. They argue using constant fallacies and straight out lies."

So you say. But that's not the issue and don't try to deflect it.

"So why not respond in kind?"

Because it is wrong, it is uncivil, and it is unethical.

"We all know that they bully, not argue. Rely on editing, screaming and shutting off Microphones."

If you believe that, then be better than that.

"it's practicing one's first amendment"

This is one of my favorite arguments, the "it's legal so it's good argument". Do I have to spell out what's wrong with that?

NWS: Nothing wrong with it at all. There is no clear point you are putting forward. Shitcanning someone's work is perfectly acceptable.

Al Franken and Michael Moore are real men, not whiny pussies like O'Reilly. I am sure if not for lucrative careers in other areas Franken and Moore would be professional fighters instead of draft dodging lying connie chickenhawk fags like Hannity and O'Reilly.