You Watching PFL?

I will most certainly be watching this card too

3 Likes

The PFL is my favorite to watch. I mean, I know big names all across the sport and they know me. Ask them all, I know MMA. Im worldly as fuck. MMA, Grappling, Muay Thai, hybrid mixed bouts containing multiple styles, its the tits I tell ya! You’ve got announcers Randy Couture and Kenny Florian two of the hands down best in the business as well as some of that Old Pride feel with that sexy blonde haired lady screaming and yelling. Her breasts arestill quite lovely, with a smile that lights a mile. They use the yellow card system to encourage the action and the fight statistics/ graphics that they use and break down are also Superior to any in mixed martial arts I’ve seen so far. Also the tournament format means wins matter, and they also offer different points for victories depending how and when a fighter wins. Then there’s the money of course, where the winner of the tournament can win $1000000 which is nice to see for our Brothers in blood. It’s also nice to see Fighters being able to use their own unique sponsorships and gear expressing their individuality and non-confirmation the lowdown dirty Reebok way that once was (although I favor Venom much more than Reebok). Shit, Im worldly as fuck, but you guys knew that. I’m painting a basic picture with some pretty broad Strokes here but you guys are an educated crew, I taught most of you to be that way. So I’m confident that you’re going to love it just as much as I do. I hope you’ve all gained as much reading this, as I did I’m letting you know how awesome I am. Can’t wait to enjoy the show with all of you I’m sure they’ll be a thread waiting for us to all congregate as it goes down! Thanks for handing me the mic rig! Stay worldly my friends!

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s the guy that showed up for the gang bang in Old Skool!

2 Likes

20220427_010333

4 Likes

God damnit I wish it was today. I’m feeling so lazy and I don’t want to work :grin:

1 Like

I know you had me all hard for MMA and now im sitting here crying cause i cant have my MMA, should of said it was o. Thurs in the first sentence…es ok tho at least i know pfl is coming n can hav MMA later.

2 Likes

Youll quit your whinging and you’ll watch it when it comes on the TV set and not a second sooner.
In the meantime you should preparing tremendous eats and snacks to celebrate the occasion. Tomorrow should be glorious, however in my experience you can never plan a great time it needs to happen organically on its own.

3 Likes

Haha youre right and youre awesome Jon!

3 Likes

@ArodMFingJohns @phatcat

I think one of you guys was telling me to give you a heads up the next time some good fights were going down. Unless maybe you’re just basically into figure skating now ?? :grin:

not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

4 Likes

Surround oneself with good peeps. Physically or web BROS from different area codes. no problemo

4 Likes

Most of the times yes, im trying to not miss it and i like it so far … !

5 of 10 Winners, 3 Perfect, 365 Points

3 Likes

Thank you for that well deserved recognition my friend. Today is a big day team. Ill be sure to share the details as this evenings fights grow closer. Big things I tell you!

1 Like

Nice pics TARTARA, I respect your moxie!

1 Like

I checked their website to have a look at the full card.

First thought: good card, second thought: nip nips for dayzzzz!

1 Like

I don’t have any problem… any more…
My numbers can speak by themselves…
So it is what it is, i will take my Ws - Ls
and they will be added in my stats … !
In 1y - 3m
3rd Degree Coral Belt - 581,607 points
Picks : 9,004 / 3,933 / 69.6%
My picking percentage is quite good in general lines … !

1 Like

I don’t know if I’ve ever watched it, unless this is the org Pettis went. He’s my Facebook buddy so I have to watch his fights or he gets pissed.

1 Like

Is someone going to make an official thread later tonight for the event

1 Like

That Heavyweight, Bruno Capalozza is fuckin horrifying . Fuck fighting that guy.

He is very fast at HW but the other HWs look so damn slow. Its a shame Ali Isaev isn’t fighting.

2 Likes