You Watching PFL?

Or have y’all caught the Ghey ??

Do It Nike GIF by James Bond 007

7 Likes

Thurs night !

4 Likes

@HYBRID_JON

I can’t remember if you told me Wednesday or Thursday.

Just in case you thought it was tomorrow.

3 Likes

Last week it was Wednesday this week Thursday, PFL is highly entertaining.

5 Likes

anyone know how to watch replays? i really want to watch more pfl but i always forget.

1 Like

@HYBRID_JON

Told me about the concept. It’s like watching a season of sports. But fucking better

2 Likes

Not really other than whatever they post to their youtube page after a while. I believe all the cards end up on their youtube channel for replay.

2 Likes

@PrideWasBetter

Just in case you were thinking of catching it.

Screenshot 2022-04-20 at 19-06-18 LiveTV _ WebPlayer

3 Likes

Whatuppppp!

When is this next on?

2 Likes

Give or take a few minutes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice! Thanks for the hookup brother

2 Likes

It’s on Thursday, actually I know this because I spoke with the coach and cornerman of one of the participants today. I speak with high profile people people on a daily basis. Ive mentioned before that Im worldly as fuck. Alot of people would consider my typical tuesday the greatest day that theyve ever experienced during the darkest of their R.E.M. sleep. But today was different, had a little kidneystone issue… So Im sitting in the E R and the kid comes to wheel me in the back, i noticed his ears and I asked him “where do you wrestle?” He replys, Im into a lot of things Brazilian Jiu Jitsu kickboxing and a couple of other arts he participates in. I say really? He then mentions that he was very proud that he just received his first stripe on his blue belt from hus coach at _______ MMA, and I say thats awesome and congratulated him. I start speakin’ the lingo, spittin’ hot fire, and I ramble off a couple of competitors that I smoked and held my hand victorious over. Then I show him a little bit of my work on YouTube and boom we are instant blood Brothers! I then snap a picture with him while I’m being wheeled back to get my CT scan. I then shoot the pic to his Shidoshi, some Chinks call it a Sensei. Turns out me and his Shidoshi/Sensei used to spill the same blood in the same mud, and we do a little catchin up via text. So I got my Flomax and I’m going to piss out this 3 mm Stone hopefully, and the thing I’m most appreciative of, is that I didn’t step on my huge big swinging dick and gigantic balls on the way out of the hospital today. Its so fucking hard being worldly as fuck and such a big deal… But as Sam Raimi said, “with great power comes great responsibility”, and now you know, and knowing is half the battle! God Bless The USA, and God bless each and everyone of you, my fellow fans, and Friends!

8 Likes

There’s only been one show this season so far. I believe

I got the lightweight standings so far at home.

2 Likes

Not watching but last week’s main event was a great fight for sure

2 Likes

Knowing Gi Joe GIF by MOODMAN

3 Likes

Ouch. Never had the pleasure of passing stones.

There was this one time … was a burning while pissing.

That’s why I’m waiting to get married before anymore sexytime. :wink::wink:

3 Likes

" KABOOM "

2 Likes
2 Likes

The whole damn card, the night started off with a clinch escape knee knockout lol the reg season is off to one hell of a start lol.

3 Likes

Last weeks event was great

2 Likes