You Watching PFL?

Thanks for the banter guys, was a fun night.

2 Likes

I haven’t been paying attention to this thread. ESPN has been posting PFL results tonight like its the UFC. Are the higher powers making a play for the #1 in MMA?

Thanks for the hook up.

You know who you are.

1 Like

I just found it interesting because it’s a tournament format. Get more points for finishes. Advance in the tournament. win the tournament get a million.

I wish all the promotions could do something like that. Thanks again @HYBRID_JON

Later skaters

1 Like

Kayla was -2200 at the start of the fight

1 Like

Pre-fight the odds were about -750

https://www.bestfightodds.com/

2 Likes

I swore I saw the live betting line at -2200

She closed at -800 to -1000 range

During the 1st round her live odds climbed to the -1200 to -1450 range but never passed that.

Amazing night of fights, made so much maney today. Aubin Mercier closed so many parlays for me and o2.5 rounds on Ladd and o3.5 rounds on the main were free maney (minus a few scares here and there).

So happy for Pacheco, she worked so hard for that Million, that shit is life changing for her, great fight too, absolute back and forth.

I was most impressed by that Brit Brenden, so happy I got him at -180 and hammered him live at -135, that Bubba leg was completely gone after the first round, all my books stopped accepting live bets after a few maxed ones.

Love MMA :slight_smile:

That would have been during the fight, I am talking about the odds before the fight started

The winner of the PFL first PPV main event was, the roided dude!

Jokes aside on her crazy transformation that was a great battle and a big upset.

3 Likes

Smirk Confidence GIF

1 Like

Alex Pereira Sport GIF by UFC

7 Likes

How many PPVs did that card sell? Maybe 1000? Not sure how long PFL can keep the lights on with the million dollar purses that they’re giving away.

Unless thats the model…

3 Likes

Don’t take this as criticism because I don’t mean it as such, but this got me thinking. Logic tells you the fighter that won the first two must be the better fighter and likely would win a third fight.

Not always the case though. Just off the top of my head, Rampage beat wanderlei after losing the first two (i think); same with Tito/chuck (i only include that because, despite it being a travesty that the trilogy fight was booked, someone will mention it); and most recently last night Harrison lost after winning the first two.

Anyone think of other examples?

Screenshot 2023-03-25 at 16-51-35 PFL

Screenshot 2023-03-25 at 16-47-51 PFL

4 Likes

Screenshot 2023-03-25 at 16-50-20 PFL 1

1 Like

Cotton Candy Baseball GIF

Fuck yea

2 Likes

Looking forward to Fluery vs Adesanyas silhouette

2 Likes

Oh man! Silveira is way to big to fight Kei! That fight should not be sanctioned. I for one am appalled.

2 Likes