Your favorite Supplement?

This may be old school but I like 200-300mg of pure caffeine as my preworkout, 1/2 sc of protein and 3g of bcaa..
Cheap, effective, proven.
Lately I'm finding that less protein powder is yielding equal results.
I'm 200lbs by the way and those amounts seem to work fine :) Phone Post 3.0

Shroomtech...

...and bomba Phone Post 3.0

I love ZMA. Gives me a good and deep sleep with a lot of relaxation....

Bcaa, fish oil that's about it Phone Post 3.0

Guinness.

Guinness for strength.

I'm not a big supplement guy - havent used really anything since I stopped lifting weights about 10 years ago.   I started using athorganics workout recovery drink about a month ago and I notice that when I do more than one practice a day, I have way more energy for the second practice after using their recovery shake post practice. it tastes good too

Oh and I forgot ZMK...best ZMA supplement I have ever used! Phone Post 3.0

falsecrack -

I'm not a big supplement guy - havent used really anything since I stopped lifting weights about 10 years ago.   I started using athorganics workout recovery drink about a month ago and I notice that when I do more than one practice a day, I have way more energy for the second practice after using their recovery shake post practice. it tastes good too

Thanks brotha appreciate the support. As a grappler myself I tried to use the highest quality ingredients to support hard training. Phone Post 3.0

Zero1 -

I love ZMA. Gives me a good and deep sleep with a lot of relaxation....

How long have you been taking zma if you don't mind me asking? I took it for several months and was getting incredible sleep and waking up feeling great, then it just suddenly felt like my body got use to it and it stopped working. Phone Post 3.0

I find that ZMA works best when you've been working and most likely are deficient in zinc, magnesium or other minerals.

A side note...whenever I take ZMA, the loads I drop are like Peter North! Lol! Phone Post 3.0