your Halloween costume this year?

any take for the vore snake?

For mr MIR

HAHA...then add Pulp Fiction ball gag into S&M's mouth so there is no confusion at all..

mayhemmonkey401 -
http://a975.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/29/l_28afca2abc4bb93f022dd11bba17ec46.jpg

Is that Jill in the middle? lol

Maybe something like this minus the wife beater.  I would also try to cut the shorts into the shape of booty shorts too.

random halloweens

^^so baroni in other words?

Yeah, it is basically a Baroni but its alot easier to tell people I'm a construction worker.  

you'll need to show ass crack or don't do it all!

LOL!

mr nak.. you should be this

how awesome is this costume for the kids..

Pissed off alot of parents with this Costume.  Had my wife shaking her head and my kids where too young to know any better.  This is from 2004. 

^^^^ wow!!! just wow!!! hahahahaa

Diken Cider - Pissed off alot of parents with this Costume.  Had my wife shaking her head and my kids where too young to know any better.  This is from 2004. 

holy shit thats to much

Hardest part was finding a fucken doll big enough

yeah most of the boys molested by priest were 8yrs old thats a big doll

Wutang,
yup thats Jill Remiticado.

Her and my gf are....believe it or not,

KNIT buddies. LOL!

The muscular, wrestle-maniac Jill is a Knitter.

The reverse strip of doom beanie Mayhem wore out for his DREAM entrance was knitted by my GF.

JIMMYNAKS - Wutang,
yup thats Jill Remiticado.

Her and my gf are....believe it or not,

KNIT buddies. LOL!

The muscular, wrestle-maniac Jill is a Knitter.

HA!

Diken Cider - Pissed off alot of parents with this Costume.  Had my wife shaking her head and my kids where too young to know any better.  This is from 2004. 

FTW!

Don't know about the so called "Hamma", but you do gots some elephant sized balls my fren.
:)