your Halloween costume this year?

^^^Diken Saihim imo

Wutang - 
mayhemmonkey401 -
http://a975.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/29/l_28afca2abc4bb93f022dd11bba17ec46.jpg

Is that Jill in the middle? lol

Yep, that's jill in the middle of J.Naks gf & the wifey, she provided security for J.Naks & myself that night , j/k. Jill's good company.

I'll fight her......

but I'm not cutting any weight!

Last year I was a full on Chun-Li, This year I'm going to be an English Gentleman. I have a three man crew of other Engish gentlemen as well.

ExhaustProceedCultivate - Last year I was a full on Chun-Li, This year I'm going to be an English Gentleman. I have a three man crew of other Engish gentlemen as well.

what would possess you to do the "dress as a man" thing. i vote no. wear less for now, sooner or later, you'll have to cover up, but not yet.

might i suggest you go as this:

+1 for FCTV808's idea

You gotta take it to another level this time around

how scary are Bert and Ernie?  jeezus...

hahaha........

"Slave Leia"???

I like to keep my nerdy love for Star Wars behind closed doors....But I'll consider if you agree to be Jabba the Hut.

In other news, I was WASTED the night that pic was taken. Aloha towers halloween is the best ever.

this is the real sasquatch costume! 450$$
http://thehorrordome.com/SasquatchHeightComparison.jpg

Damn goo times I had at Aloha tower. lol

One year my daughter went as the cowgirl from Toy Story.. so the day before halloween we were at the disney store and ALL their costumes were 40% off so I bought/made lol my wife get a buzz light year costume (kids size that fit)
ALL the kids at Ward Warehouse were mobbing her the whole night lol.. Me I went as a DEA agent.
Halloweens my fav time of year besides hannukah

ALSO-

The Aloha towers Halloween party will be on the 18th this year.....tickets are for sell, but I have no clue where. Gratuitous amounts of drunkenness.

I gained 10 lbs in my belly in this past month alone, so I think I can pull this off.

or this?

JIMMYNAKS -  or this?

wow...that right hand is decked out for some kinda futuristic Masturbation 2.0

ExhaustProceedCultivate - hahaha........

"Slave Leia"???

I like to keep my nerdy love for Star Wars behind closed doors....But I'll consider if you agree to be Jabba the Hut.

Looks like a certain mod might be frequenting Popeye's in the next few weeks to better get into character

ExhaustProceedCultivate - hahaha........

"Slave Leia"???

wait a sec., was this for me? uh oh...

Game ON!!

Star Wars Jokes - Jabba the Hutt