when Hunto made it to the end of the round:

SHOGUN250 -

This! VU Phone Post 3.0

Galanis - 

Mayhem's face in this gif

thats great shoop material... i never realized that was him

Had to change my.underwear Phone Post 3.0

i knew it wasnt going to get stopped. Bigfoot didnt have the gas tank or the hand speed to finish it...i just prayed that the bumbling ref would see that.

When I saw there were like 45 seconds left I was rather concerned Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - When I saw there were like 45 seconds left I was rather concerned Phone Post 3.0

by that point i was to busy countng down the clit, raher than watching the fight lol... didnt take my eyes off of it til i heard the  bell

When I seen the ref look up at the time at around the :15 mark I knew that he was going to let the round end. Good awareness by the ref.
A stoppage with a second left would of robbed everyone of such a great fight. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Bromovich - 

To: 

bottom one is gold

UGCTT_Bromovich - 

To: 

bottom one is gold

^^^^
that man is having a serious "this is sparta" moment.

SHOGUN250 -

perfect Phone Post 3.0

Boobiemiles1986 -
shaqitup - When I saw there were like 45 seconds left I was rather concerned Phone Post 3.0

by that point i was to busy countng down the clit, raher than watching the fight lol... didnt take my eyes off of it til i heard the  bell

Lol counting down the clit Phone Post

RearNakedJoke - Same reaction I have whenever anyone gets mounted... Raging boner. Phone Post 3.0

uh huh ?? heres a good stocking stuffer for you 

photo image_zps4a007acd.jpg

UGCTT_Bromovich -

To: 

. Phone Post 3.0

IronLung11 - 
Boobiemiles1986 -

oh shit!! WTF  haha 

IronLung11 - 
Boobiemiles1986 -

oh shit!! WTF  haha 

IronLung11 - 
Boobiemiles1986 -

oh shit!! WTF  haha 

I was screaming at the TV to let us see a 5th round. "NOT LIKE THIS. NOT LIKE THIS. LET US SEE A 5TH ROUND." Phone Post 3.0