Your WORST Fight Picks - Post Them Here

We've all been massively wrong before. Here's your chance to come clean and have a little fun at your own (and others') expense. I'm not talking about massive upsets, either. We were all wrong about GSP-Serra 1, Tyson-Douglas and (with a few notable exceptions) Ronda-Holly.

I'll start:

1. I thought Chuck was going to SMASH Rampage in their rematch. I didn't think it would be close AT ALL.
2. I put $200 on Arturo Gatti to beat Floyd. Straight up, no odds. I thought he would walk through Floyd's jabs and outmuscle him before getting a TKO late.
3. I thought JDS was going to clean KO Cain in their third fight. I didn't think it would go past the 2nd round.
4. I lost $100 on Machida-Shogun 2. I figured Lyoto would outstrike him all night and eventually get the late TKO or sub. Phone Post 3.0

BJ Penn to finish GSP at UFC 94

:(

^^^Ouch. Phone Post 3.0

I thought JDS would finish Cain in the second fight.

I thought Chael would beat rashad decisively.

And I thought frank Mir would get the sub against JDS and alistair overeem.

I tend to pick with my heart and not my mind haha Phone Post 3.0

Kneecaps - I thought JDS would finish Cain in the second fight.

I thought Chael would beat rashad decisively.

And I thought frank Mir would get the sub against JDS and alistair overeem.

I tend to pick with my heart and not my mind haha Phone Post 3.0
I was 100% prepared for Chael to wrestlefuck Rashad too. It wasn't an entirely unreasonable expectation. Phone Post 3.0

My wife gave me the go ahead to put 200 on Holly Holm way back when the fight was announced.......I didn't do it......... Read as high as 19 to 1....... Phone Post 3.0

Recently I thought Urijah would get subbed or dominated by Gegard.
As a kid I thought Phil Baroni was going to destroy everyone in Pride.
I picked Gredo over Hon.

That Brock would run through Cain. Phone Post 3.0

Leben against Anderson, by far. Phone Post 3.0

I bet $500 on miesha tate plus 550 vs ronda. Worst 500 I ever spent. Phone Post 3.0

I thought Yoel Romero was a warm up fight for Machida.

i thought ken shamrock would beat tito at ufc 40

since i reasoned tito is not tougher than frye

Chuck vs Rampage II
handy vs Lesnar
Toney vs Couture

Tony vs Couture?!?! The fuck? You really believed in the "side check kick"? Phone Post 3.0

thegreatone287 - That Brock would run through Cain. Phone Post 3.0

+1

Bader would take Jones down and dominate him for 3 rounds. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Leben against Anderson, by far. Phone Post 3.0

That's actually not that bad considering the time. Anderson had a fairly spotty record and no one knew he would end up as a world beater.

Victor vs Anderson only to get kicked in the face
BJ vs GSP 2
Hughes vs BJ the last time quickly KO'd
I had 200 on GSP vs Serra wasn't even worth the risk at such shit odds too I would have won like 50 bucks. It's when I learned betting big favorites is not really worth it.
Mousasi vs Hall Phone Post 3.0

I let my heart make the call and put 25 on Mark Hunt to beat Werdum. Phone Post 3.0

After watching the first fight why would you ever think Lyoto would beat Shogun.

I told my dad to bet his business on Shogun vs Jones

Bj over GSP at 94

I thought Melvin Manhof would starch Alex in bellator Phone Post 3.0