Your WORST Fight Picks - Post Them Here

Surgeon308 - Franklin vs silva 1 Phone Post 3.0
This could easily go on my previous list. I thought Franklin would win in good fashion, but instead it was a destroyer of noses clinic. Phone Post 3.0

Surgeon308 - Franklin vs silva 1 Phone Post 3.0
And a vu for the memory surgeon Phone Post 3.0

I thought Buentello would tool Arlovski

Ok thats not true but I bet $100 on Penn in the 3rd fight with Edgar

In for another BJ fight.

I thought he was going to destroy Rory.

SHOGUN250 - thought of a couple more horrendous ones of mine...

Lauzon beating Pettis
Jim Miller beating Nate Diaz

jesus christ lol
I was split on Lauzon-Pettis but I had Miller beating Nate too. I thought he'd grind out a UD. I also lost $100 on Cowboy against Nate. I figured it would be competitive but I still had Cerrone taking it.

As for Franklin-Silva 1, I thought it was a toss-up until I ran into Carlos Newton about a week out. We have some mutual friends, we ended up talking MMA and he was 100% convinced Rich wouldn't last 5 minutes. For obvious reasons, I took his word for it. Phone Post 3.0

wiggum - In for another BJ fight.

I had Rory all day there but I was shocked at how dominant he was. I didn't think he would straight up beat BJ's ass like that. Phone Post 3.0

MolsonMuscles -

I had Rory all day there but I was shocked at how dominant he was. I didn't think he would straight up beat BJ's ass like that. Phone Post 3.0
I can 100% agree with this. Thought roxy would win, but wasn't expecting the beat down penn got. Another fight where I remember exactly where and when I was when I watched. Phone Post 3.0

Got MMAlk -
MolsonMuscles -

I can 100% agree with this. Thought roxy would win, but wasn't expecting the beat down penn got. Another fight where I remember exactly where and when I was when I watched. Phone Post 3.0
Rory * Phone Post 3.0

Got MMAlk - 
Got MMAlk -
MolsonMuscles -

Rory * Phone Post 3.0

I thought BJ was the perfect match for Rory.

Legendary take down defense and he outstruck GSP in their first fight.

I was wrong.

For some reason I picked Joe Daddy over BJ, and I'm not sure why..

Also took Thomas Denny over Diaz lol Phone Post 3.0

Mayhem13 - For some reason I picked Joe Daddy over BJ, and I'm not sure why..

Also took Thomas Denny over Diaz lol Phone Post 3.0
Dude... Phone Post 3.0

Probably Sonnen vs Jones.

Having said that, 30 seconds longer and I'd have been right, lol.

wiggum - 
Got MMAlk - 
Got MMAlk -
MolsonMuscles -

Rory * Phone Post 3.0

I thought BJ was the perfect match for Rory.

Legendary take down defense and he outstruck GSP in their first fight.

I was wrong.

I mean I thought Rory was the perfect match for BJ.

Picked Thiago Alves to beat GSP. Can't help picking him no matter what :(