"youre okay by me now"

p.s. i'm a goyum

zeiga zunt

"Why not ban them like you do to everyone else. "

cause tenth planet is one of the few schools that brings this place legitimacy and hits.  if eddie, joe, and tait, left, then who would be left here that is associated with the ufc directly? 

beyond that, what you fail to realize is that for every impression made on this website, kirik can charge that much more for advertising, so it is a symbiotic relationship.

no one forced you to click on this thread or to comment on it. you choose to do so, then blame me for it?  lol at who is the real glutton for punishment. i enjoy this shit; you seem like you dont, but you cant stop

i wish i could write big like that!

for only pennies a day

for real mars.
a toasted everything bagel with fuckin cream cheese.
thats the hot shit.

vat about the lox

topsy turvy ,your ok by me now

toss my whitefish salad

Yes, 10th Planet brings so much legitimacy to these forums by playing elaborate tricks on the internet such as pretending to kick a b-level reality show contestant out of their school.

who would be considered an a-level reality star?

"Do you guys shower together or do sauna? MAybe you learn 'twister' play in shower? "

if you want to talk to me that way, you need to pay 1.99 a minute

another anonymous loser who doesnt have the balls to face all his problems in life, so he vents by putting down others on the internet.

C'mon dude don't think you are in any position to call someone a loser.

ROFL at checkuroil taking a multitude of people on here posting on his thread to tell him how much aof a lame loser he is...and he desperately claims it as a positive proof of his popularity.??? go figure...

ROGAN is really the only one directly conncected with the UFC, the others got the temporary connection through him. EDDIE made a name for himself before the UFC and added the big win over A GRACIE, and I at least give TAIT props for making the show, although his misguided zeal to make a name for himself the wrong way is backfiring.

CUO is a non-entity who insists he is special because of his association with them, despite the multitudes telling him he is a dork and to please go away.

checkuroil...i thought you were a dumbass before, but you're ok by me now

fightsfan: "...although his misguided zeal to make a name for himself the wrong way is backfiring."

What exactly is Tait's 'misguided zeal'? How many of these 10th Planet threads has TAIT started? Or how many multipage rants has he himself gone on? You guys need to learn how to separate the people at 10th Planet.

flava flav was the correct answer.

i feel like that if brents threads are so old and annoying most people wouldnt even bother with them, let alone post multiple responses.

dling is a craftsman with words.
i must give you that my friend.