Yummy insects

6 Likes

FUCK WEF and DEATH TO GLOBALIST SCUM

8 Likes

Some retards gonna follow them

Meh, more options are a good thing, in a vacuum. That’s how free market capitalism works.

However, in the context of this country and the world, right now, it’s difficult to quell the urge to bust out the ol’ tin foil hat. Gas prices up 120%, livestock and food processing factories getting firebombed weekly, the elites scoffing and telling the pleebs to just buy EVs but simultaneously stop charging them and turning off their ACs to mitigate expected rolling brownouts…“odd” time to push bug flour.

5 Likes

Can’t wait for the south park take. They did a great job with the clowning of their crypto promotion.

roaches.jpg

Sure thing, brb

Destroy Burn It Down GIF by Nicole

2 Likes

Lol something tells me there aren’t going to be many options…

3 Likes

Robert Downey Jr is advocating for us to eat meal worm larva. Fucking disgusting. I used to think he was cool

5 Likes

South Park Parodied this excellently

1 Like

well why shouldnt they push this gross bullshit

they saw the sheep bought everything they pushed…orange man bad, blm, covid 6 times over-vax is safe and effective …support the fascists in ukraine etc and the sheep bought into all of it

so why not push bug eating…lol

5 Likes

Lol…. I’m not looking forward to this shit.

Girl Fire GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

On Fire Help GIF by ADWEEK

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2022/11/27/eating-insects-good-for-you

First it will start in europe, they’ll test out bug diets at scale on the population. Then amend anything that will prevent it for rolling out int he US here.

Then pass laws ruining industries for beef and poultry.

And bug protein will inexplicably be the only thing left for the poors to eat.

Its so great “progressives” run this country.

The federal government is its own party.

States like Florida will be fine for awhile then sufficate as all other states go along with it.

4 Likes

Sounds like exactly correct.

Roasted scorpions are pretty fucking tasty. Just sayin.

Look at all these cucks in denial ha