ZePman...where are you?

ZePman....are you still in chicago?

I heard the ZePman can't go no more due to some injury?

no...hes still training....and i heard kicking some @ss too....i dont know,just what i heard....

He is up in Wisconsin milking the milk maids!! J/K TTT for the ZePman. JP

hahahahaha....so you do KNOW the infamous ZePman.......hahahahaha LOL!!!!!
is he as good as everyone says...???i heard hes awesome...

"is he as good as everyone says...???i heard hes awesome..."

no, HE'S BETTER!!!

Hi KKM!

who the f*ck is this?

jpllasers - can't decide if i should actually post on this thread, but i gotta atleast say "hi" and ttt for XTREME KAGE KOMBAT april 3rd!!!

i'll know in the next couple weeks if i'll be ready to fight or not. but either way I'LL BE THERE!!!

Dude...you ain't gonna be ready...shoo...

OneDay - as far as you and mikolinho are concerned, i'll f*ck the slap out of you's both..............
(as soon as i'm healthy again!)

LOL.....man...i think "one day" was calling you out ze....."one day"...i would be a little more cautious with what i say to him,i seen him train and i seen you train...and when he says hes gonna fuck the slap outta you..."he means it"....ohh,sorry...too much info...sorry zepman...nevermind

Okay, well, I think we rolled since then and I'm still standing....hmmm...don't remember tappin' either...so, what's the opposite of above me?

YOU DONT REMEMBER TAPPING????
hey troll....what about my ankle lock i slapped on you???ohh thats right...i didnt count....
funny,since then you havent been back to train with either one of us...why???could it be your "scurred"....
get over yourself......
ze P man...you are and always will be the best in my book....(you hd me at hello)...
forget that last part

ZePman is fighting ... NHB????!!!!!

no...just training...but "one day" wants to troll like usual,and then talk crap....
ze P man is training to fight though...i think on may 15th...in wisconsin.....

pillow...trash talking...whatever....a fight is still a fight(hahahahaha)....and i think hes 38,or at least he walks like he is....
ze P man.....your still the tops....!!!!
i dont think this m_bg_m likes you too much...
but what can you do...all these fools drinking the "haterade".....