Zuff, make Diaz/Bisping!

Leck Brosnar - http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/wsg/image/1357/44/1357443906279.gif

No Frobenius, or is Bisping pulling guard there? ;)))

can't load images at work, I'll have to check later.

Frobenius - 
Leck Brosnar - http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/wsg/image/1357/44/1357443906279.gif

Well I posted this yesterday in the other knockdown thread so I don't think you'll accept reality :(

Leck Brosnar - 
Frobenius - 

Well I posted this yesterday in the other knockdown thread so I don't think you'll accept reality :(

That thread got overrun with morans, I haven't been back

Frobenius - 
Leck Brosnar - 
Frobenius - 

That thread got overrun with morans, I haven't been back

You're running from yourself buddy, your cardio must be excellent :D

Since when does Nick, or any other fighter, need KO power to win a fight? How well can Bisping handle 6 or 8 punch head/body combinations?
Lol @ Bisping having better cardio. They can both last through a fight, let's just leave it at that. Phone Post 3.0

SickEyeDiaz - Since when does Nick, or any other fighter, need KO power to win a fight? How well can Bisping handle 6 or 8 punch head/body combinations?
Lol @ Bisping having better cardio. They can both last through a fight, let's just leave it at that. Phone Post 3.0

Reality is calling again buddy. Diaz looked winded after walking against Carlos in the 4th, Bisping wrestled equally with Chael Sonnen. Get the balls out of your mouth, you might think clearly. And lol at Diaz's head and body combos, the same Condit ate like breakfast? ;))

alot better then Machida IMO

Lol at anyone who thinks Bisping would beat Diaz. Phone Post

JStrongMMA - 

Lol at anyone who thinks Bisping would beat Diaz. Phone Post

Have you ever even watched MMA? How dumb can one be... Please name any fighter that Diaz has beaten that would make you think Bisping wouldn't completely tool him?

Leck Brosnar -
Devlin -  Bispinga an ugly match up for someone that struggles when guys use footwork. Bisping wina a jab and jog decision with diaz beating the ahit out of the air all night. Phone Post

Exactly, jab n jog of course being literally outstriking his opponent while not taking much damage himself.

Thats what i meant, nothing wrong with striking and moving. Its smart. Phone Post

hendofanforlife - I like this better than Machida for diaz.

Devlin - 
Leck Brosnar -
Devlin -  Bispinga an ugly match up for someone that struggles when guys use footwork. Bisping wina a jab and jog decision with diaz beating the ahit out of the air all night. Phone Post

Exactly, jab n jog of course being literally outstriking his opponent while not taking much damage himself.

Thats what i meant, nothing wrong with striking and moving. Its smart. Phone Post

Yeah sorry just had to clarify before some Diaz fan claims all Bisping would do is run.

Leck Brosnar -
JStrongMMA -  Lol at anyone who thinks Bisping would beat Diaz. Phone Post

Have you ever even watched MMA? How dumb can one be... Please name any fighter that Diaz has beaten that would make you think Bisping wouldn't completely tool him?

Lol...when Bisping has one impressive win then we can talk. Nick is better everywhere but wrestling. Phone Post

JStrongMMA - 
Leck Brosnar -
JStrongMMA -  Lol at anyone who thinks Bisping would beat Diaz. Phone Post

Lol...when Bisping has one impressive win then we can talk. Nick is better everywhere but wrestling. Phone Post

Yes, going 5 rounds against KJ Noons the lightweight is very impressive. Did you see how a good MMA fighter like Cerrone handled KJ Noons, a lightweight fighter himself? LOL ;)

Good fight.

Should have done this in Manchester. Phone Post

Frobenius -
Leck Brosnar - 
SickEyeDiaz - 

Let's do it then. I got Diaz all day by higher output. If it goes to decision, Nick will have the points racked up. Bisping has good cardio too, so it would be a good fight. Much better than Machida.

Really? Diaz has no footwork, very overrated power and Bisping will even out-cardio Diaz. Bisping by very convincing decision. And I hate Bisping but the guys he's been dropped or KO'd: Wanderlei(huge overhand on top of his head), Vitor(would destroy Diaz in 1 minute), Hendo(would destroy Diaz in 1 minute). Reality is calling, your number is busy. ;)

Still up for debate if he's even BEEN dropped.

Cardio is an excellent question though, does anyone know Diaz's resting heart rate?

No it is not up for debate. At all Phone Post

This fight isn't going to happen so it's not worth talking about. Munoz is going to make him irrelevant. Phone Post

If this ever happens, my money is on Diaz. 

The shit talking and outrage on the UG would be epic. Phone Post 3.0