Zuffa: Do not bring Cabbage back!

Bring in Marsh.

zuffa isnt really interested in the best talent right now. They will take on less talented fighters with the ability to put fans in the arena. Thats why people like tank, kimo, shamrock, cabbage are in the ufc. And people like horn, busta, lindland, sherk, are out of the ufc.

Please delete this fucking idiots post.
Thanks

I don't bu that totally.

Zuffa would have loved to have Busta...asked too much, they couldn't afford him. Case closed.

Lindland is back.

Sherk was boring.

I think Horn will be back soon too.

Please delete this fucking idiots post. Thanks

I agree with sexz and Rich Clementi.

He's gonna be banned for fighting while under medical suspension.

Goku - No, that was fightsport.

No Love - why am I an idiot? I think Cabbage is a great fighter, but it's idiotic for him to go against NSAC knowing 99% of the UFC's are staged there.

I totally agree. What a fuckin piece of shit Cabbage is for turning on UFC and ZUFFA. Where is his loyalty? He should just sit home, and fight in UFC twice a year, and get paid 8,000 each time...He should be happy making 16,000 dollars a year for Zuffa...but this piece of shit wants to make more than that? Fighters today have no loyalty. lol

Bring in John Marsh.

I'm not against fighting in other orgs.

But knowing you will get suspended is retarded. Now he will be lucky to make 16,000.

You understand that the suspension is political right? I garauntee you if he won the fight, they'd have him fight at UFC 49....but since he lost, oh its a suspension. And how the fuck is he supposed to make a living, if you are forcing unreasonable obligations....that he cant fight for any other company, and you only offer him 2-3 (TOPS) fights a year. So you want him to live off of 20,000 a year?

the dude just wants to fight and stay active... who gives a shit what he does. he is a fighter and did just that last night. he got a good pay day win or loose and got to eat some punches which i am starting to think i likes more than dishing them out. UFC is full of tards making decisions that make financial sense with a hint of personal opinions/emotions interfering.

the comment about dope money isn't cool though...

Cabbage fights for a living from what i hear. This is how he pays bill should he live on fighting 2 or 3 times a year. Hell no unless his making money like Ortiz and Shamrock.

Loyalty & Respect is earned not just given. I understand UFC part and I understand Cabbage side, But we shouldn't be quick to judge. We all got to eat.

K-1 either doesn't follow athletic sanctioning (or have any), or they base their suspensions on CAT scans. I know a few fighters have not been able to fight for a while because of post K-1 CAT scans. I think Maurice Smith was supposed to fight Hoost in November of 1996 in Marsailles, but Hoost was under medical suspension for getting messed up against Le Banner. (that was a real KO, baby) Whether or not that K-1 or French influence, I don't know. I do think I've heard of a few other fights, in K-1, not being able to fight in K-1 for a while because they got knocked out. (not a TKO, a KO with a concussion) Cabbage's situation is weird, as are most MMA KO's, because he didn't really get knocked out and I doubt he got a concussion. Must be frustrating for him to be suspended for a while after, but better safe than sorry. (like he cares)

I would like to see both Cabbage and marsh in the UFC as soon as possible, as they are both entertaining fighters and personalities.

is there an actual verifiable source for the whole "cabbage suspension" thing from the NSAC... i'm interested in knowing exactly how many days cabbage was supposed to be suspended and if there's been any follow up or confirmation regarding this since last night's fight...

thanks in advance...

6 weeks from April 2 according to MMAWeekly's Ivan Trembow who did the research.

Are you more marketable? People do wanna see him fight. UFC needs more heavyweights anyway. And a hvywt champ. And a middleweight champ and a lightweight champ. It's all screwed up right now...come 2 think of it. Keep throwing em away Dana!

Wolverine you know the truth don't even bother with the trolls.....From: rudeboy808 Date: 05/09/04 04:47 AM Member Since: 12/25/2002154 Total Posts Ignore User Are you more marketable? People do wanna see him fight. UFC needs more heavyweights anyway. And a hvywt champ. And a middleweight champ and a lightweight champ. It's all screwed up right now...come 2 think of it. Keep throwing em away Dana! yes keep throwing them away so they can fight at ROTR