Zuffa, Make Barry-Arlovski

Do it for the friggin fans. 

Good call Loopz

I'd watch it.....good fight.....

I would hate for Arlovski to get KOed in his first fight back. Phone Post

Not a good fight for AA.

What does that fight have to do with Italians, Cuz? 

redmtx - I would hate for Arlovski to get KOed in his first fight back. Phone Post

The risk is just going to be there at heavyweight in the UFC. Everyone has ko power Phone Post

Not a grey match up for AA would be fireworks though Phone Post

AA would get ko'ed most likely in the first round. I would rather see him fight Kongo,Mitrione,Schaub(if he loses) or a grappler based HW. Phone Post

I know the UFC wants to go to Russia next year so I def think AA will be back and will get a favorable opponent. Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
redmtx - I would hate for Arlovski to get KOed in his first fight back. Phone Post

The risk is just going to be there at heavyweight in the UFC. Everyone has ko power Phone Post

Yup, thats why he got cut.
I love watching him tear up the smaller shows...

He needs to be back.. Same with Sylvia. Phone Post

I really feel AA has great skills but Barry throws bombs and he's an outstanding kickboxer. AA will have a hard time avoiding those shots Phone Post

There is no reason Arlovski couldn't be back in the UFC, I have always wanted Alrovski vs Nog.

Good fight, AA should get another run in the UFC and Barry would be a good first opponent.

AA was really popular in the day, I think he has a good chance of making it back. Would be a good fight. Phone Post

AA by sub. But it would be cool while they stood. Phone Post

Why does OP hate Arlovski? I'd watch though. Phone Post

Arlovski still has three fights with WSOF. So he's got to fight there first.

TheVileOne - Arlovski still has three fights with WSOF. So he's got to fight there first.

Is that contract exclusive in the US? I've heard that there might be an out for Rumble/AA etc if the UFC calls. Not sure though.

Plus are they still even around? No word on the second event or what network it could air on.