Aleks contemplating a fight against Fedor

Russian MMA fighter Alexander Emelianenko is ready to fight his brother Fedor. He stated this on the Hustle MMA YouTube channel.

The Emelianenko brothers have repeatedly reported that they have not communicated with each other for many years.

“I would have fought with Fedor and beat him. We’re not here to duel, to shoot each other or cut with knives. We promote sports, - he emphasized. - We show skill, technique. In training, when I was preparing, when I lived in Oskol, when I came to the training camp, we worked at full strength, not sparing each other. This is the same training process, only in the ring. "

Alexander Emelianenko expressed confidence in his victory. “Of course, journalists would call their articles horrible words, but I don’t see special in this,” he added. - We would go out, shake hands before and after the fight, then disperse and each would live his own life. But Fedor refuses, he will not fight me. He understands that he will not win. "

I mean, Aleks would know from battling Fedor for years but how much of his confidence is built off drugs and alcohol?

This isn’t 20 years ago for Aleks and pretty sure Fedor would beat any Aleks anyway.

1 Like

NFW

Interesting TBH. Especially as he puts it. As a real MMA competition, not a street brawl, raging madness and whatnot. It’s kind of the perfect sport to settle some scores AND create some bonds by being brutally rough with one another, with rules, a ref and all. I’d like to see it.

laugh mma GIF by DAZN USA

12 Likes

Alex breaking the pact

Didnt Aleks blow hot for like Hep C?

Depending on which Aleks shows up. This Aleks would

This one, not so much
https://valetudo.ru/images/iuda-emelianenko-4.jpg

You can get hep c from blowing someone?

1 Like

maybe, im no doctor, lol. i thought he failed to get a license for an old strikeforce show for hep c.

I don’t think you blow hot for hep c. It’s done by blood test. I’m not a doctor either. But I took a health class in college so I’m practically an expert.

1 Like

im with ya, i was trying to sound cool, lol. and i think unlike the 90s there is treatment now as well, but im pretty sure he filed to get a license at some point due to that.

1 Like

Brother’s shouldn’t fight.

2 Likes

FUCK ALEKS

ALEKS PITUH

I couldn’t imagine having such a fucking loser for a brother! Poor Fedor!

1 Like