Ariel Helwani BLASTS Brenden Schaub for 15 minutes straight!

I don’t think Ariel is worried about getting his ass kicked. This isn’t 8th grade. If schaub wants to get sued I’m sure Ariel will gladly accept his court ordered payments.

6 Likes

That audio should work. I apologize to all for linking that shitty faggot website but its hard finding 12 yr old quotes sometimes.

4 Likes

He probably has a good reason to.

What a prick

5 Likes

The public melt-down of Helwani since he was “not” fired from ESPN is something to behold. I predict there’s gonna be some real life incident on the horizon… Ariel’s losing it.

5 Likes

You see the world through a unique lenses, it’s the wrestling fan in you.

Beautiful, champ

Pair of faggots probably both beefing to try and get ppl to listen to their shitty shows

9 Likes

what you resist persists.
he should just do his own thing and stop being so much of a baby.

Meh. Ariel is faggot. Ees normal faggot behavior and I’d honestly expect nothing less from a man named Ariel.

7 Likes

Office Space No GIF

Schaub is a DNB.

2 Likes

I doubt they’re Eskimo Brothers

1 Like

Ariel would shit his pants if he was ever confronted by Cro Cop, or any fighter for that matter. Guy looks like he’s never done anything athletic in his life.

5 Likes

Schwab could literally rape him and there wouldn’t be anything he could do about it but talk about how shity he was in bed during his podcast

4 Likes

Was that all he said about Crocop? I thought he said something like he hoped he got injured.

1 Like

Stop! He’s already dead!

1 Like

I remembered more but I couldnt find shit other than him kissing Crocops ass years later

1 Like

Being named Jamie or Dana is less gay than being named fuckin Ariel

5 Likes

Schaub pays people to be on Food Truck Diaries? Sheesh.

Ariel, leave the man alone.

3 Likes

Both these idiots suck and suck bad! Why would anyone watch tirds

Ariel sucks!