Believe You Me is no more

RIP the best MMA podcast there ever was.
I’m legit sad. We don’t even get a finale.
Sounds like these two had a blow up touring together and are deciding to part amicably.

5 Likes

I liked that podcast. I hate to hear it.

3 Likes

That’s too bad, they were good together. Maybe a bit antagonistic, but that’s what made it fun.
They’ll both continue to grow in popularity is my guess.

1 Like

this has taken over instead

3 Likes

That’s my thinking but who knows

What an odd, abrupt end. The show was fantastic. What the hell did Luis do to fuck this up?

6 Likes

Gomez just didn’t have passion for it anymore he said. But they don’t follow each other on Instagram anymore which is interesting.

4 Likes

Damn this sucks. They’re my favorite mma podcast.

2 Likes

WTF, they just went for a UK tour together. I need my fix, ffs!

1 Like
2 Likes

I was starting to wonder why the hell there wasn’t a new one. Wtf??? They can’t do just one final episode?

4 Likes

Luis always says crude shit about Rebecca Bisping…. Maybe Mike finally had enough.

You can’t do a podcast with someone as idiotic and polarizing as Gomez and try and be a legit sports pundit. Incompatible.

3 Likes

I’d rather see Bisping do a podcast with another MMA person. Luis was decent but IMO he wasn’t funny at all and he basically offered a casuals take on MMA.

3 Likes

90% of the time is comes down to money. After all that’s why all these podcasts are up and running. They might enjoy it but they need to get paid, and I assume Bisping collected the majority of the revenue.

I doubt it cos, Luis is one of the owners of the GAS Digital network.

2 Likes

Bisping probably wanted his own show with ownership. I saw he was posting a lot on his personal channel. And same with his wife , the Fight Queen.

1 Like

What the fuck, doggy?

1 Like

They were just touring together.
I think they had a big blow out and decided to keep it civil once emotions settled down and part amicably.
That would explain why we don’t even get to have a goodbye podcast.
I think they owe it to their fan base.

If bisping starts another podcast he better bring a co-host that’ll give him shit every now n then

1 Like