Believe You Me is no more

Super bummed. One of my “must listen” podcasts. I will miss DJ Mikey B giving Harrington shit every episode.

2 Likes

Gutted. I loved the BYM podcast and thought they had great banter. I was at the Manchester show a week ago and both were there and entertaining.

1 Like

It’s Gomez, he is lazy and has no self respect whatsoever. Showed up way too high and not interested at all. You could feel the dynamic was broken. Greatest podcast by far though, so many laughs

1 Like

Luis was definitely the B side. Always kinda just hanging on trying his best

Not really funny and no legit mma knowledge. Fair play he actually got in there and fought but he was always kind of a pain in the ass

3 Likes

This podcast lost its steam for me about 6 months ago and I stopped listening unless I was hard up and out of other podcasts to listen to. Hope Mike finds a cohost that is really funny or interesting and we see a new podcast. MMA Roasted was and still is the funniest mma podcast.

Good, Mike should get someone whose not a greasy little faggot that tongue kisses obese men. Good luck finding a decent partner to keep mike moving along though, hes not a broadcaster, not enough to put out material all of the time, that was obvious months ago

It was kind of funny that Bisping was actually funnier than the professional comedian.

8 Likes

Bisping should have taken this move 6 months ago. He never needed Luis in the first place.

2 Likes

The podcast was about bisping. Luis always played by mike’s rules as in he wouldn’t use his usual dirty humour. Wouldn’t use the word faggot or anything like that. He made sure to make the podcast about bisping that was his job he made sure to play second fiddle. He didn’t even want his name on it as it was mike’s podcast. The picture for the podcast is bisping’s face. If people listened to luis’ other podcast He doesn’t shut the fuck up, he just made bisping look good and he was good at it and he liked doing it.

The podcast was I think gas digital third or second most popular so I highly doubt luis would want to leave it. He started doing 2 legion of skanks shows a week for the extra money those three would make and had to convince them to do it, so the money he would lose not doing bisping’s podcast Wouldn’t make sense to leave.

I actually thought bisping wasn’t putting as much effort in these days, I thought he would rush through alot of topics which was annoying because I find my self wanting to hear the rest a lot lately.

I personally think they had a tiff over in England. They would have arguments a lot by the sound of it. Once bisping said they really didn’t like each other at on point but they were better now. That was a couple months ago.

I like luis the podcast will be worse with out him. It was definitely worse when luis wasn’t on it for what ever reason like a vacation or something, and bisping would do it with harrington. It was Boring

4 Likes

1 Like

Luis did a fantastic job putting Bisping over.
I wish more people would realise that.

8 Likes

Good post.

This sums up the way I feel about it.
I was a Bisping fan before the podcast, but Luis brought the best out of Mike and allowed you to see a different side of him. Mike is quick witted and naturally funny.

I enjoyed the comedy aspects as much as the mma talk. I’d wager Bisping would be a better comic than Brandon Schaub could ever be, him and Luis going back and forth was great.
I hope they can reconcile.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Dam hes got some anger management issues it seems

1 Like

I saw that clip when I first saw the podcast, and I was like “who is this Luis Gomez guy?” It was the first clip that came up lol

1 Like

They really had good chemistry.

1 Like

That’s a fear/embarrassment response. Actual tough dudes have no reason to act like that. He knew he sounded like an idiot in those texts and couldn’t bear to hear it repeated out loud.

5 Likes

Kurt told him he was going to stab him like his father got stabbed over the texts

1 Like

^^ Where can I read about the backstory ?

Yeah, but did he say that out of nowhere or had Gomez already escalated the situation and it was more a final fuck you because you went there kind of thing? Comedians tend to be dark people and will say fucked up shit to try and irk each other. They’re like real life trolls who figured out how to monetize it, especially the edgy guys. Most of them are pretty simple and immature.

1 Like