Believe You Me is no more

Gomez watches Seinfeld sounds fun lol

Now bisping has said to tune in at the normal time for the podcast and that they haven’t fallen out.

He’s English. The go to banter is normally wife related, Bisping would be way too hard skinned for that.

I guess they don’t really have a tonne of common ground though.

Daren Till?

1 Like

Kurt was an asshole to luis and other for many years. Then he flashed his light at him to get off the stage early. So luis had the right to be angry at somebody intentionally being a dick head to them at work because they think they’re better than him. And it wasn’t to irk him it was fight talk. An actual threat.

They actually have a lot in common. How they grew up, mma, their type of humor. They go on vacations together with their families. Bisping has said he has hardly any friends in America but luis is an actual friend he likes to hang out with. Bisping has said he likes the new york kind of person and city, it’s alot closer to the UK than California peoples and cities. They might have too much in common like how they ate both angry dudes. The only thing they don’t really have in common is luis smoking lots of weed

1 Like
4 Likes

Yikes, thats not how a man conducts himself. I see a big tough guy standing up for the wounded little boy inside of him.

1 Like

Ariel has one of the biggest mma podcasts and has basically no knowledge of mma. You don’t need to be an expert in mma to be on an mma podcast. This goes for a lot of popular sports shows. Example. Stephen A smith

2 Likes

Bisping should team up with Big John Fury, an MMA, Boxing podcast with plenty of comedy.

1 Like

SAS knows more about fighting than Helweenie

This Kurt Metzger guy however unbearable he may seem in the beginning is fucking hilarious. He is indeed way more talented than Luis who’s only go-to is to be as extreme as possible.

Bisping could easily be a comedian as well

4 Likes

Lol Big John is crazy. Just yesterday I was watching a video of some of his best moments and was laughing my head off at him.

1 Like

I agree he’s funnier than luis stand up wise

2 Likes

No knowledge of MMA lol. The guys been doing this longer than you it seems. How long you been MMAing?

2 Likes

There were stories on the podcast that made Louis look like a diva psychopath, Starbucks got his almond milk latte order wrong and it was hot instead of cold and he makes a big scene yelling a bunch and then pours the drink on the counter and you see Bisping thinking what an asswipe

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t get it either.

Ariel knows all about MMA. Does he know a deep half guard, difference between a cross and a hook, how to finish a double? Unlikely.

Does he know who fought who, when, a ton of history of MMA and the fighters. Yes.

2 Likes

Well yeah. What do you think I was talking about. He’s not a play by play guy he’s a legit journalist who would probably know more than we think about this.
Where’s the thread about Howard Cossel not knowing how to box lol he’s not an athlete you are correct tho.

2 Likes

I know it’s hard to follow along here because this is very complicated stuff, but I was agreeing with you you goof.

1 Like