Close up video of Fury v Wilder, after fight: "No love. I don't respect you."

troll trolling GIF

a man of god that calls his opponents stupid and bitches, often over and over and over again? sounds like a quality man of god to me jajaja…

Charles motherfucking Barkley, still wild eachin’ it! Respect!

Was he stuttering or slurring? Was there not animus leading up to the fight? Do you think Wilder actually meant to say “Love, love. I DO respect you”?

He knew exactly what he was saying and who he was saying it to. Quit being so twatty.

No, just poking at the random bullshit you pulled out of your ass.

“A concussed mouth speaks a lucid mind.”

1 Like

It was a play on the old phrase “A drunken mouth speaks a sober mind” but why would I expect you to know that? My mistake, you’re dumb Deontay_JD. I should know better.

I wish you would go away with your stupid ass jaja all the time. I hate reading thru an article and seeing your stupid ass comments.

1 Like

After seeing jajajaja all over the forum for a while now i googled it to be sure. The urban dictionary says it’s how Spanish 9 year olds message a laugh to each other online. So much blocking - i see messages from about 4 people. But they don’t go jajajajaja

I actually first saw this jajajajajajaja stuff on Phantasy star online on the Dreamcast 20 years ago.

It was usually capitalized though, with spaces between the words and not all joined up. Was definitely fun to use while trolling people online.

You can remove Israel from that list. He gives advice to people he beats and is humble in defeat.

Fury: he has a hatred towards me and I don’t know why

Because you beat him 3x.

Humble guy that Izzy.

Cool.

Nope, not even close

Israel is a bad winner, as bad as one can be. But he handled his loss super well… which made Costa look even more ridiculous ha ha. I’m glad Costa will FINALLY be active. It was only one loss yet he acted like such a crybaby it’s amazing. But Izzy being a gracious winner? Damn. What are you taking dude? LOL