Coleman beats Kerr beat Ken beats Coleman

wait, are we talking about mma or video games, i got lost along the way jaja…

Severn defeated Ken once, faggot. Then, Coleman defeated Severn.

Not sure if serious…

Twice?

you misquoted me

Severn was old as fuck too. Can you imagine Severn in his prime with mma experience?

1 Like

it’s a thought that keeps me up at night

Can you imagine Severn with blue belt triangle defense? He would have killed my boy Royce

*shudders at the thought

If Severn had trained striking more his first fight with Royce would have been much more interesting

1 Like

At the end of the day Royce won. Props to him for pulling it out.

1 Like

Theres lots of fags coming out of the wood works these days.

1 Like

I feel both Kerr & Coleman beat Ken. And Coleman would beat Kerr. Ken would match up better with a guy like Randleman than the larger wrestlers.

1 Like

Maybe. People think that Royce would just get pummeled then, but thats when they find openings for subs. Ken knew this vs Royce2 and didnt want to risk shit until Royce was a bit more tired.

some might say royce was tapping out here, right after the 1 big punch
(i wouldnt)

https://imgur.com/pstqBzG

1 Like

There was some training footage at hammer house some years back of Coleman and Kerr sparring, and Coleman was ragdolling Kerr from what I remember. I think Coleman was more mentally tough, while Kerr had a better skillset and was more rounded. I think Coleman wins after a strong start by Kerr.

Shamrock has zero chance against either of them. He would have been put on his back and pounded out.

1 Like

Severn is a travesty to the sport and worked a bunch of fights, it was in the recent lights out podcast, he was the original Bob sapp, shamrock beats all of them in prime

Pete Williams beat Coleman, and Shamrock could beat Williams anyway he wanted.

I think it could go either way, but a pretty obvious cardio and submission advantage to Shamrock.

The story is that Coleman went a little hard in sparring and dropped Ken.
That pissed Ken off and he got up and KOd Coleman.

Yeah…training ain’t fighting.

But to completely discount how the guys matched up – especially when they never fought – is missing part of the debate.

Training stories are why a bunch of people associated with Jonn Lewis etc knew Chuck had Tito’s number.

It doesn’t mean everything, but it doesn’t mean nothing either.

1 Like
1 Like