Fedor Emelianenko's Bellator: Moscow opponent has been chosen

Trying desperately to become the number 3 promotion in MMA.

1 Like

TOTALLY LAME

Reem, JDS, Barnett, Lesnar, Tito, Kharitonov, Wandy all out there and we get this?

2 Likes

Probably Tim is the only one who agreed to a dive

1 Like

TIM JOHNSON BY KO

1 Like

exactly. if he loses to someone amazing, no worries.

I don’t see how Fedor can win. And it’s not a good loss to go out on IMO, Johnson is too skilled and not enough recognition.

Yeah no disrespect to Tim, I like to watch him fight, but definitely not the matchup that moves my needle. We’re talking about FEDOR here.

1 Like

Bellator going to Bellator. They may as well given it to the Jack Swagger kid.

Fedor has two fights left on his contract.

There is no point for Fedor to fight again. I don’t know why he is.

1 Like

This makes no sense with so many good opponents out their for Fedor I presume they gave him some options and this was his choice.

Good point, I guess I was equating the Moscow fight as his going away party. Now he can lose in Russia, and again somewhere else? At least give him a fight the Russians want to see?

Dangerous fight. Fedor’s kickboxing needs to be on point.

Tim will probably win this at this stage of their careers.

THIS GUY:

1 Like

Fedor’s peak was 12-16 years ago. Have any of you fools looked at a Mohammed Ali’s record or any great really? A good percentage of the greats finish out their career fighting no namers or not a name yet and being unspectacular while doing it.

1 Like

Retarded fight to make. Tim Johnson is very good and on the rise, but not a big name. Fedor needs a guy on the decline and a household name.

1 Like

Fedor will likely lose this fight, total possibility.

Retire.

Please.

I keep reading it that they have selected an opponent named “Moscow”

1 Like