Fedor Emelianenko's Bellator: Moscow opponent has been chosen

Unfortunately that would have been more exciting.

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Literally the worst choice possible.

1 Like

Johnson is a good fighter, he stopped the hype train of Fortune… he’s ranked #2 currently I like this fight and think he Kos Fedor unfortunately

Stupid fight. Last fight of a legend. Give him another aging legend. Bigfoot, mitrione rematch, anything would b better. Even Jake Hager. Anything lol. Anderson silva.

1 Like

Meathead was released. But I get what you mean.

Who?

how do you guys not know who Johnson is? he was in the UFC and is ranked #2 in bellator. do you guys not follow anything other than Conor?

1 Like

cool your jets bro

he might be making a rhetorical point. can you imagine?

also maybe he does just skim the main card while drunk every so often. who cares. these days even if you pay reasonable attention, fighters can go 10 matches in the ufc before you notice them lol

Urgh. We are probably gonna see Tim fucking Johnson beat the shit out Fedor. Sad.

This is sad to see. Not sure how Fedor is going to pull this one off. His chin is so gone at this point a glancing jab from Johnson will end the night for him.

Here is Minakov vs Johnson for anyone interested.

1 Like

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROCK

LESSSSSSSSSNAR

Threaten Season 6 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

He’s also beat Mittrione, Fortune, Tybura and Shamil.

Edit: never mind you mentioned that already lol

Too much basterma this morning?

1 Like

Too much xash my friend lol. Nah phenibut is kicking in I become a bit retarded

1 Like

What if Johnson came in with no moustache and just wore the glorious sweater? Although it’s not the fight I wanted, I’m still excited at the possibility of a fedor mirror match. One of the few things I like more about bellator than the ufc is you can wear ridiculous shit in your entrance. “Caveman” Dave Rickels coming out with a club and an animatronic t-rex to “everybody do the dinosaur” was awesome.

We’re all a tad bit retarded on here lol

1 Like