#1 top Camp to train at.

I want to change my answer to Tulsa Top Team.

"There is no way in hell I'm tough enough to even sweep the floors at Chute Boxe."

I can sweep the floor there and nobody could stop me.

Millennia Jiu Jitsu

I'm Iowa that 100,000 will buy you a pretty pimp 3Br home in very nice neighborhoods.

Miletich definitely. They have so many good fighters so their coaching must be doing something right.

depends on what you are looking for - what type of person you are - where you fit. What areas you are week in - do you need more work on your hands... wrestling... submissions... how much one on one do you need.

Some places are better for beginners and some better for more advanced.

JACKSONS GAIDOJITSU IN THE STATES.... THE BLACKHOUSE IN BRAZIL

hammer house

the price of land on the big island has gone up coniderably. a few years ago a friend of my mom asked if i wanted to buy his house 1/1 (which stood on 3 acres of land) for 45k. i eventually bought a condo on oahu instead for 98k and forgot about the offer. a little over a year later my mom calls me and mentions that the guy that bought the prop just sold it for 340k. i held it together until i hung up, then i cried...

"'At' is a proposition and should never end a sentence."

Preposition, imo.

I say maybe Jeremy Horns school in Utah, theirs great guys going to that gym, Horn, Riggs, Wuiff, Eilers, Alessio(myself), Danzig, Doerkson etc...

Ending a sentence with a preposition is acceptable, apparently:

"A fine example of an artificial "rule" which ignores standard usage. The famous witticism usually attributed to Winston Churchill makes the point well: "This is the sort of English up with which I will not put." See the American Heritage Book of English Usage.

http://www.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/nonerrors.html#preposition

In regards to the question, I would say my top choice is the X-Men school

i'd have to say rex kwon do in preston,ID. the instructor there, master rex,is a former NHB champ. very intense

I'd stay put ... "Team Lloyd Irvin".

couter is opening a new school with bas. that is my pick.

Revolution Dojo, Miletich, Quest, Jacksons, Punishment, Red Devil. And Couture and Bas together? Hell yeah. That one too.

The best camp evah!

MFS

Housing in the MFS area is pretty cheap. The house I moved out of was a 2 story 4 bedroom, 3 bath, with a pool and garage that you could fit about 8 cars in. And the house was literally big enough for 2 families to live in without getting in each other's way.

It was worth about $145,000 when we moved out. Here in Florida it would go for about $800,000.

So you can get really nice houses for really cheap prices in that area. Wish they were that cheap here.

the couter bas school is going to be in cali somewhere. it was in this months bodygaurd mag.