#1 top Camp to train at.

even in iowa prices range quite a bit. from what i hear though the quad cities area is very affordable for a decent sized city/cities.

cincinnati
Neal Rowe, Jorge Gurgel, Rich franklin, Josh Rafferty, Rob Radford.

best core anywhere

MFS

Pat Miletich, Matt Hughes, Tim Sylvia, Jens Pulver, Robbie Lawler, Spencer Fisher, Josh Neer, Ben Rothwell, Mike Cies, Rory Markham, Ryan McGivern, Brad Imes, and Jason Black.  Need I say more. (Sorry if I missed anyone that is all i could tink of off the top of my head)

there's a reason homes are cheap in that part of Iowa.

i live in albany ny region in a 260k house. That same money would buy me a mansion, an escalade on 22's, inground heated pool, and riverside property up in my wife's hometown near the canadian border... thing is.. .there is fuck all to do up there... i mean, no career for someone w/ a degree in anything other than law enforcement or institutional administration (ie schools, prisons, etc).

AKA.....

Prangley, Koscheck, Fitch, Thomson, Bonutello, Kyle, Puder, Southworth, Camarillo, Cook, Cruncklton, Van Arsdale, Badard, Wilson, Swick, Sherk, Johnson, and Baroni

NYBA

Phil B

looks like MFS is the top choice

ATT without a doubt. AFC, UFC, ZST, Pride, Pro Boxing, you name it and they have been there.

MFS

where is crocops gym?

my team had randy out at our school yesterday....he said that the school with bas is going to be in hollywood and has a list of celebrities that wanna train there already...its going to be opening in the next month or so. and he is opening up a gym in vegas called the natural training center. but he is still finding a place for it.

g2

i still say professor xavier's school for mutants
but mfs is my second choice i guess

mfs

LOL @ Baroni giving himself and his camp a plug.

What's so funny about Phil plugging a camp that has no less than 12 UFC/Pride vets training out of it? I've seen several other gyms mentioned on this thread that can't claim that kind of stacked lineup...

Has anyone mentioned MFS yet??? :)