10 second KO after 'glove touch' controversy

Ban glove touch. Women's mma institute caressing breast touch with occasional lip locks. Hands may gently run through a woman's hair, then to the chest and butt areas. A peck on the neck is also acceptable. All passionate motions must occur smoothly.

JoeStagner - Normaly I think touch and go is pussy sportsmanship (read Floyd Mayweather) - but in this case Gaff wasn't being a bad sport.

She never indicated she wanted to touch gloves a 2nd time - she wasn't trying to be deceptive in order to gain an advantage.

The fight started and she just went to work !

No Foul !

agree 100%.  Fuck, they already touched once.  Gaff wanted to come out strong.  i hate when mma goes the way of the hugs and overdoing the glove touches.  If you've fought before, there's nothing dirty about that at all.  The girl wanted to touch again and if she wanted to, she should have put her hand up and got an acknowledgement from her opponent.  No acknowledgement, don't expect not to get punched in the face.   Gaff had a plan to go right out at the bell, get in her face and attack.  She's supposed to change all that because the other girl's plan is to tap gloves, sidestep, and play feel each other out for the first little bit?  lol. 
Non-issue. 

SJCOTTON - She uses the same strategy I use in undisputed 3 Phone Post
FLYING KNEE TO THE BODY or surprise takedown. Hahah love doing that. Phone Post

Thacommish - I don't think what I'm saying is all that complicated. Unless the two fighters agree to touch gloves then neither is under any obligation to touch gloves and they can start fighting when the ref tells them to.

You're the only one running your mouth Liegh or did you forget your sole justification for being in this thread is that you have an opinion?

Douche

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - They should ban glove touching once the fight starts

Agreed. Phone Post

Too much gheyness getting into mma.  When Barry (sorry HD, love you, but I can't handle this) came out and wanted to hug CroCop, I'm like, WTF is going on here?  I just don't agree with all of it. It's a fight.  Watch wrestling.  One quick handshake before the match, one after.  That's it.  No hugs, bromances, spooning.  I'm not friends with my opponent when I'm fighting them.  Afterwards, whatever.  

Kostakio - 
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - They should ban glove touching once the fight starts
Agreed. Phone Post

Seriously, a good idea. 

That's right boy fuck off.

valetudosuperfight - You're the only one running your mouth Liegh or did you forget your sole justification for being in this thread is that you have an opinion?

Douche
GTFO , no one gives a fuck what you think noob !

and watch your filthy whore mouth when you address Leigh Remedios . Phone Post

Leigh -
valetudosuperfight - Liegh your opinion is shit. "Durr I have an opinion!"

duely noted.

Also glad you think I'm a badass because I do not sucker punch people.

You are just making a fool of yourself

"your opinion is shit because its different to mine"

"your opinion is shit because you don't train or fight"

You sound like a complete pussy who doesn't even know what a fight is. You do understand that the idea is to knock the other person out, right? You do understand the word "fight!" right? You do understand that once the fight starts, no one is under any obligation to touch gloves, shake hands or french kiss their opponent just because you think the rules should be changed to match your opinion? Here's a newsflash - the rules won't change cos your opinion is worthless. LOL @ wanting 2 glove touches back to back. Get outta here, moran

You sound like a Neanderthal to me. Phone Post

whatever sucker punch defender guy

sucker punching is a scummy thing to do

that being said, it was perfectly legal

PROTECT YOURSELF @ ALL TIMES, CRY LESS

valetudosuperfight - whatever sucker punch defender guy

Listen up Nancy

If you've signed up for an mma fight, already touched gloves once, and heard the bell ring, there are no sucker punches.

Enjoy your ban

There's a difference between a fighter who acts like they're going to touch gloves, and then uses that to sucker punch someone or take them down, and someone who didn't put their hand up to touch gloves, even though the other fighter did, and just started the fight normally.

It was kinda hard to see but I think this falls under the latter, and I don't think that's cheap at all to be honest.

Art Jimmerson could've knocked her out with his boxing glove hand after a cheap shot like that

Tad Ghostal - Hard to tell if she faked the glove touch from that angle.

yeah, I couldn't tell either.

Thacommish - 
yabadaba - Thacommish - I don't think what I'm saying is all that complicated. Unless the two fighters agree to touch gloves then neither is under any obligation to touch gloves and they can start fighting when the ref tells them to.

who cares about obligations, the point is about character and integrity. CAN you do what she did and have it be completely legal, fuck yeah you can. are you a dick for it FUCK YEAH YOU ARE. thats why paul kelly took the time to apologize for it profusely even backstage. welcome back to the original topic 5th time now.

I've already explained the difference between what Kelly did and what (as far as I can see) Gaff did. If you still don't get it read JohnnyChrist's post (right after your last post).

How can you sucker punch someone in the middle of a fight?

The 1st punch that connected did not appear to do anything. It wasn't until after they started slugging it out that the KO blow landed.

People need to get the sand out of their vaginas. This is the sport of fighting.

Also the persons being anonymous internet cunts to Leigh need to be banned. Leigh is a very knowledgable poster on this forum and it would be ashame if the cunts drove him away.

I don't like the second glove touch because I think there should be a line where the mutual show of respect ends, and the fight begins. A lot of fighters, especially the aggressive minded ones, need to know where the starting line is so that they can get in the right mindset at the right time. The first ring of the bell should be that time. If there is sometimes a second glove touch after the first bell, a fighter might not know when to throw his mind into gear. "Ok, are we fighting or touching gloves?", instead of, "Here we go, it's on!". If a fighter comes out aggressively after the bell and is offered the glove touch, he will feel obligated to accept it and it will likely disrupt his aggressive frame of mind. So he's aggressive minded, pops out of his mindset to accept the touching of the gloves, and then has to switch back.

It's already good enough to have respect before and after the fight. Let people just fight and be aggressive between the bells.