100 greatest of alltime

I always knew Fedor had nothing on Matt Hume

dude wheres rambo, have you not seen first blood

Hey. I don't see anyone else typing huge posts like that.

And give the guy credit. How many of us could even come up with 75 fighters off the top of your head

That being said. I have never laughed so hard at a thread ever.

I wonder how long it took for him to type that out? I mean, I figure he spent a good week trying to figure out how to turn on the 'magic box' in front of him.

I guess now we can be sure that even special ed schools have a computer lab.

bernard hopkins?

73, that mexican taco bell dog. Yo quero stupid ass.

brian meyers is correct

1. Kyoshi Sakuraba First to defeat the gracies. 12 Dan Gable one of the greatest wrestlers and trainers of all time. 15 Randy Catour 17 that fedor guy 35 hayato machida 43 lavern clark 51 farmer burns 72and that norguria guy 73 shaolin Riberio cause his name is shaolin 91mike tyson youngest champion of all time 92 cael sanderson 94 don wilson 95 frank dux 98igor vovanchince 99david doddd

I AM CRYING!!!!

YOU sir...are a TARD!

This is one of the greatest posts in UG history.

Some personal highlights (for spelling, inclusion, or stupidity):

1. Kyoshi Sakuraba First to defeat the gracies. 9 Ken Shamrock First superfight champion. 17 that fedor guy 19 tito orti88z 20 Chuck Liddle 44 george stpierre 45 diego sanchez 46 forest griffen 51 farmer burns 65 peter arters 67 josh koscheck 69 nate quarry 72and that norguria guy 73 shaolin Riberio cause his name is shaolin 75 is bob sapp 84robbie lawler 85stephan bonnar 86 is chris Leban 91mike tyson youngest champion of all time 93 Bruce Lee

And my favourite:

95 frank dux

Awesome trolling MarkLong!!!

Sit back now and admire your work!

holy shit, all i gotta say is, mark, this is mma.tv, u gotta lurk for at least 6 months before u know what the fuck is going on when people come out of the woodwork and start bashing your good work.
lucky you didnt post that list on the OG.
another question, is english your first language?

Matt,
seriously, you know you listed Don Frey twice also? And in your response you misspelled opinion twice.

Sorry, Don Frye twice.

I think I got partial brain damage just from reading that list.

Great list ////didn't know former Panamanian Dictator NOguria was such a top fighter....this guy really did his homework on this one.

What about Mel Gibson for the list? He did throw a triangle on Gary Bussey in Lethal weapon!!

wberry.....do not be fooled! this man is no troll.

HEY WTF?!?!?!11 Where is John Hess on that list?!?!?!

The man who gave us S.A.F.T.A and the double knee drop!

I have now lost my faith in Marklong's list!

It's OK Mark. You said you've only been on the
underground for two weeks now. What you are getting
now is "flamed". It will only help you be more
thoughtful of your next post. Said with all respect,
buddy, don't take it so hard.

1 fighter eva Vitor "the ice man" Ortiz...

Seriously though, I am not usually one to make jokes about grammer however... Dude but rong is spelled wrong. I know sometimes we type fast and make mistakes but I know that is how YOU spell wrong based on your previous posts. LMMFAO

Now that's just RONG...

I think Screech's destruction of Horshack definately puts him in the top 25.....

Mark,

Is English your first language?

Sentences like this: "What the hell is rong with you guys." Lead me to believe that this is not the case.