10th Planet = BJJ/VT watered down

TTT for the butt scooters

TTT for the UG need of something to latch onto to microanalyze goofily.

to me, calling my school a "mcdojo" as Diego did in his first post, is the equivalent of saying "Eddie is a piece of shit that doesn't know anything" -- so once again the invitation is still open to him. Come teach me some grappling. I'd be interested in seeing the level of wrestling you could throw at me that Conor hasn't already.

As for MMA - the last couple 10th Planeteers to win in MMA, did it with rear naked chokes from the TOP. So your whole butt-scooting BS is moot. Then again, keep repeating it if it makes you feel tougher.

Chambers has only won one of his last 5 fights.

Nice work, Eddie!:)

yeah Im going to fly halfway across the world just to beat you up

But like i said. Buy my ticket and put me up in a nice hotel and you got yourself a deal

"As for MMA - the last couple 10th Planeteers to win in MMA, did it with rear naked chokes from the TOP. So your whole butt-scooting BS is moot. Then again, keep repeating it if it makes you feel tougher."

You forgot that one of them is a wrestler and the other couldnt do a takedown if his life depended on it in the vid Eddie posted of him

he,he. International haterz. that's priceless. The horse stance is the new revolution in MMA! Watch out! Pretty soon these kung-fool guys are gonna take over MMA with animal stances while they're throwing fireballs and shit. Give me a break.

fly halfway around the world to beat me up? lol what are you? 12? who are you again? where do you train? what country are you located in? oh wait, I remember, you're a keyboard warrior--you live in that make-believe land with all the fairies and gnomes.

Wait. You post your schools adress and ask me to come on down and show you my skills since i dare to question your school and your instructor. Where i come from your basically calling me out. When i say i dont fly halfway around the world to beat people up because of internet messageboards. You accuse ME of being childish?

Your sounding more and more like a tool

"From: Scott Epstein

Date: 05/23/06 11:29 AM
1832 Total Posts Ignore User

anyone on here that is upset by this needs to get some serious help...lighten the fuck up.."

Listen to your teammate. I guess you douchebags can only dish it out.

Nobody was talking to you nutrider

lol - reread my post, I am asking you to show me your skills. you claim that my school and teacher run a mcdojo. Based on my actual training experience and past teachers, I beg to differ. Yet in the interest of always expanding my game, I invite you to come and show me your skills. You turned it into some silly challenge match. Then again, you're also the one talking a big game and generalizing about my school.

So once again, if you are so knowledgable, lets set up a seminar. But first, who are you again? Where do you train? What country are you in?

I'll tell you Eddie's game must be pretty good and he's willing to share cant wait for his tapes.

Sperry 3 halfguard teaches you
-the cradle roll

-ken shamrock toehold to take the back

-ans a basic takedown thats it

set costs $150

Jui-jitsu unleashed teaches from halfguard
-lockdown control
-old school sweep to sidecontrol
-cradle roll after old school attempt
-twistback
-half and half
-half and twist
-half quaterback sweep
-quarter twist back
-halfguard x-guard
-double x
-apollo
-calf crank
-ken shamrock toehold
-electric chair sweep
-all these chain together one to the other pretty much

pretty good for 10 bucks on ebay

Once again if you can point out anywhere on this thread where i claimed to be the expert then i will make an apology thread to 10th planet immediatly. If not im pretty sure you dont need be an expert in anything you have an opinion on. My opinion is that heroin is bad for you. I dont need to be an addict to know that.

As for wether you wanted to train or fight. Its semantics. Im not going to fly halfway across the world to "train" with you. Unless your paying of course

You call my school a mcdojo - I say prove it. It's as simple as that.

I could pull up much scientific fact that heroin is bad for you. Where is the scientific fact that my school is a mcdojo?

You speak as though you know something that I do not, even though I have been Eddie's student since he first opened his school's doors.

If you're gonna insult my school then back it up.

"You call my school a mcdojo - I say prove it. It's as simple as that."

The lack of success is proof enough

"Where is the scientific fact that my school is a mcdojo?"

Your schools fight record?

ouch

ouch

But i have to give respect to Mr Bravo

I just read he will be partnering up with Bas Rutten and Randy Couture in opening a new gym

I think its very selfless of him to admit his butt scooting system doesnt work in MMA

Similar to how Tito was obliterated by Lee Murray in the filthy streets of London and forced to work on his boxing skills

Eddie Bravos defeat at an afterparty at the hands of Godzillas student proved he needs to work on his fighting instead of sport grappling

Respect!

wow... woops, wrong thread

Max

lack of success? in what? mma?

the last 3 fights at the pangea event - we went 2 out of 3.

I fail to see that as a lack of success.

By that rate, I guess most schools are mcdojos. But then again, it's easy to criticize when your claim to fame is posting faceless diatribes online.

as a grappling school, our guys do well each time they compete. I fail to see that making us a mcdojo.

what exactly is your point?

is it that:

as a burgeoning MMA school, where we only have a few fighters (most of which are at the beginning of their careers) we don't have a Rickson Gracie record, so it's a mcdojo?

is that your point?

if so, maybe you should get off the couch and actually train a little.

considering that we are primarily a grappling school where a handful of our team compete in MMA, I think we're doing pretty well.

"to me, calling my school a "mcdojo" as Diego did in his first post, is the equivalent of saying "Eddie is a piece of shit that doesn't know anything""

You train with a bunch of trolls and this is the internet. Lighten up.