10th Planet = BJJ/VT watered down

uh... a guy you KNOW... whoaw that's sensational...

That beat the world record by 300lbs and the record was 20 years old.

If I had told yall a buddy "Bucky" just got a world record hammerhead, yall would think Im a bigger redneck than ya already do..

Just another example of what happens when fucking idiots post shit that they just don't have the faintest clue about. I could rant and rave about how fucking legit Eddie's school is, but what's the point the real people know what's up and that's all that matters period...

By the way I hit a twister in my last grappling competition...Eddie you owe me 25 points!

"I don't work on my wrestling and striking because I don't plan on becoming a full-time mma fighter. I'm just a jiu jitsu guy, that's all :)"

Yes its funny how you now claim to be "just a jiu jitsu guy" when your entire marketing scheme was that your system is designed for MMA. You talked shit abot Minotauros guard and hyped up your own rubber guard. Now that your students lose and you get humiliated in a real fight. Your changing your marketing

But i still respect you for trying to learn how to fight from Randy and Bas after your humiliating loss on the filthy streets of LA

Where did you read that Diego?

"You need to rest those fingers for more hate in the morning!"

Yes poor 10th Planet. You guys are just the victims of hate. Its not like your instructor himself trolls this place or that fat baldheaded fuck used to troll this place. And this is just to show what hypocrites you are. No your just a victim ;)

Great MMA system that Bravo teaches doesn't include striking or takedowns. Very complete.

With all the trolling 10 th planeteers do some negative feedback is to be expected and well deserved.

Eddie, people are getting confused because your school is called 10th Planet Takedowns. I suggest you rename it to 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu. After you do that, only idiots will get confused over what you are claiming to teach.

What is the biggest mistake you see Jiu-Jitsu fighters making in MMA?

They're trying to make their gi Jiu-Jitsu work without the gi, instead of training no-gi all the time. They try ot make the same thing work, and the reality is they've got to change it, the game is too different without the gi. They have to open up and change. They're not training enough without the gi. Their guards aren't that good, very few world champion Jiu-Jitsu fighters have great guards in MMA. There's only a couple, Noguiera has a good guard, but when is the last time he finished someone off his back? Charuto, he has a pretty good guard, but its so rare that a black belt Mundial champion has a great no-gi guard. And why is that? There are plenty of guys who with the gi have wicked guards - spider guard, open guard, all sorts of shit, but when the gi comes off why are there only three guys good off their back? Hmmm, I wonder why? What could it be?

/Eddie Bravo

TTT for Bravo teaching Minotauro a thing or 2 about the guard in MMA

While interesting I don't that post necessarily means that it was his "entire marketing scheme"

I remember when Eddie first started talking about Rubber Guard on here all he talked about was its MMA application. He even posted a vid clip of him tapping out someone during MMA sparring using a triangle set up with the rubber guard. It definitely did seem like he was making it for MMA or at least marketing it for MMA.

Kasca-

What gym do you train at in Japan? You're currently in Tokyo right?

It's kind of funny that with all the bashing and trolling that Eddie likes to do on this board; he gets so upset when it happens to him.

The troll has been trolled :)

"Mostly because their own instructor favours half guard in sport grappling. Wich he would have known doesnt cross over to fighting if he had actually fought."

Your a fucking idiot if you think there is no half-guard in MMA that works...Maybe you should start training instead of talking shit about someone who has done ALOT in the sport of MMA..

Whats next..? Lamon is a faker too..?

LOL!

Im a catchwrestler. My instructor is the ghost of Farmer Burns. I did this thread in response to the mockery that Eddie "Homosexual vampire on Heroin" Bravo (his brazilian name) made of my art. I was inspired by 130 lbs Scott Epstein who used to try to tell people how they should weight train. His impressive physique and strength showed in his MMA fight posted is proof of this. Anyway mr Epstein told people to lighten up and stop taking it so seriously on Eddies catchwrestling thread.

Well im going to talk shit about 10th Planet, And the D level sport "fighters" at that school. So stop taking it so seroiusly and lighten up. Its the internet afterall

"Your a fucking idiot if you think there is no half-guard in MMA that works...Maybe you should start training instead of talking shit about someone who has done ALOT in the sport of MMA..

Whats next..? Lamon is a faker too..?

LOL!"

Hey Brandon Heramb. Do you remember what happened the last time you talked shit to a "keyboard warrior" on this forum, named striker18?

Your own friends told you that he would kill you. Even Paul Buentello showed up and said he would. So stop acting like you are anything you fucking wannabe.

Half guard is not your friend in MMA.

"Your a fucking idiot if you think there is no half-guard in MMA that works...Maybe you should start training instead of talking shit about someone who has done ALOT in the sport of MMA.."

What has Eddie done for MMA besides produce mediocre fighters? The half guard in MMA is not a good position, even Eddie says that.

You'd make a better case for yourself if you tried to defend his submission grappling credentials, which are very impressive.

"otherwise how do we keep up the 10th Planet hating?"

The hate is seeming well founded. Your whole gym comes across as a bunch of wanna be tough guy douchebags. If you all aren't a bunch of douchebags, why would you want to give the UG that impression?

Drew Fickett-
"Just another example of what happens when fucking idiots post shit that they just don't have the faintest clue about. I could rant and rave about how fucking legit Eddie's school is, but what's the point the real people know what's up and that's all that matters period..."

Did Eddie teach you your guillotine defense?

dang...you guys need to get some pussy. It dissolves all the tension. "All I really need is a freak with me, she, just lets me smash."