10th Planet Prodigy Goes Crazy?

HHH- I think thats the funniest thing I have read on the UG!

This is what happens...

when a video goes TOTALLY WRONG.

for later

For those who doubt Conor [sic] is a true professional: See here

Let me tell you something Tony Shavonte, Bad 80's Wrestling promo, brother...IMO

Epstein to the rescue!

again

If that guy lived in the midwest he wouldn't have near as much trouble finding a fight.

Jesus H Christ...

Lol @ "Faggot Factory"

"10th planet is like a faggot factory. they probably go in normal and just
come out dripping with faggotry."

OK, that was pretty fucking funny :)

My computers old & stupid. I cant even watch the damn video. Anyway, Conor is a funny guy & a talented athlete. His meshing of years of wrestling has had a tremendous impact on the quality of the training at 10th planet & Eddie has embraced alot of his techniques into our jits, improving the lot of fighters there, I think, quite noticeably. As for the faggot factory thing...yea it's funny, but also a startling sign of the times. I just read an article from some Swedish psychology magazine stating that grapppling is actually a deep, deep sub-concious, psychological yearning to be a faggot & that some of the newer moves the kids are coming up with are just oozing with gayness. Beware!

Shenanigans is right about the KenFlo lookalike thing.

Yeah... the guys walking the walk need to step it up.

Kid was trying way too hard to be hard.

cookie monster doesn't know a joke when he sees one... even as obvious as that one.
unusual for a guy named "Cookie Monster"

How exactly is that a joke? What was the funny part again?

I'd rather watch Diego's Xyience commercial.

No volume on computer at work, but looks entertaining.

thanks for letting us know.
should we pitch in for some cheap speakers for you?

"Getting bit by spiders"

Was that a dig at Brennan? Does this tard not know Brennan is still fighting (under prior contract) in Pride?

Sure subwrassler...that would be mighty kind of you. I'll give you guys a paypal account and you can just donate however much you'd like. You guys are so gracious on here. Thanks so much!