10th Planet Prodigy Goes Crazy?

what a Gonk

What a fucking scone!!!!!!

I like Eddie and have never taken part in the 10th Planet shit talking...

...But that was by far the worst display of shit talking I have ever seen. Thankfully the talking has nothing to do with who wins the fight.

LOL!!!

this aint no game of parcheesi

Conor, you have a pretty bitch of a mouth

danny fought a prof kickboxing fight a couple of years ago and they had to take his opponent to the hospital in a stretcher because he collapsed in the shower after the fight from his legs shutting down. they were black dead.

Esptein-  Faggot Al is posting on a few threads right now, talking shit that of course he couldnt back up.

If this was 15 years ago this doufus would have been some Karate nerd with a mullet and fanny pack talking smack about how he could kick Mike Tyson's ass. Nowdays, he can post videos on MMA forums and pretend that he's an actual professional athlete. Laughable.

LOL @ danny steele fighting MMA...

the guy is tough,the guy is a friend of mine...
but lol at him fighting MMA...

myspace.com/themightythor

Listen, I was asked to do an interview about my new opponent. I must have missed the class on interviewing and the proper way to hold a microphone, probably because I was training. I knew nothing about Mr. Cortez at the time of the interview other than that he had agreed to fight me. Needless to say, after training for two other opponents and selling tickets to all my friends I was just happy to still have a fight.

Fighting is my profession and having guys drop out of a show is like having all your co-workers call in sick. If people pull out of a show, it puts that show (and in this case my paycheck) in jeopardy. I understand that things happen and people get injured, sick, etc. I was simply venting my frustration upon constantly being set up with new opponents only to have them drop out at the last minute. I am sure any other fighters out there will tell you that it is quite discouraging to dedicate months to training only to then find out you no longer have a fight. I am happy to be fighting at Pangea and think it is one of the best productions of the smaller shows I've seen in California. Those in attendance Friday night will not be disappointed.

As far as beating guys who are smaller than me. . .
I weighed in three pounds lighter than my last opponent. We both choose to fight in the same weight-class. If someone thinks it is to their advantage to eat cheeseburgers and fries and come into the fight with some extra padding that is their decision. You can't be upset that I look bigger than my opponents because of my preparation vs. theirs.

i am not reading the thread, but from that video i hope he gets KTFO

leave it to the UG to attack a pro figher for not being good at "shit talking" --- maybe if Connor had the countless hours of UG shit talking to his name he would be better, but instead he spends those hours in the gym training --- what a concept.

uhhh what?... i dont get it Cletis.

"leave it to the UG to attack a pro figher for not being good at "shit talking" --- maybe if Connor had the countless hours of UG shit talking to his name he would be better, but instead he spends those hours in the gym training --- what a concept."

no, people are attacking the guy because he came off like a contrived asshole. The fact that he admits he was serious makes it even more pathetic. Plus, no one wants to hear "shit talking" from a nobody. Pay your dues, actually accomplish something in the sport, and then talk shit.

What a dusche bag! Someone needs to run by and throw a bean burrito at his head.

"The fact that he admits he was serious makes it even more pathetic."

OK that's about it.

You guys are complete morons.

thought CUO wasnt posting anymore ?

Conor, honestly dont listen to any of the shit talking on here... most of it is done just to get a reaction out of people...

plus 90% of the people that post on here dont even train...

I'll see all you guys Friday night. I'll be the guy kissing your girlfriend while you play with your blackberry. Be sure to let me know how much I suck because I came in so shredded and beat up some fat kid who doesn't train as hard as I do. I can't wait. Mmmmmmm all this hate makes is so much easier to motivate for my morning run. I love you guys on the UG.