1st Inter-Forum Shoop/Romo League (USC)

rudj - I appreciate the offer but I'm not interested in other mma forums. I am 100% loyal to the UG.

besides we all know Gordo is the P4PGOAT.

Thread

It is already happening.  You guys could be legends.

If those gifs you posted are the cream of the crop here, I think you are all in for a serious rude awakening. Obviously you didn't see the last round of the Sherdog Shoop Tournament...  (some samples are posted below). - Cage Potato nominated the one at the bottom for GIF OF THE YEAR!

UG certainly has some legendary shoopers, but this is like the Olympics or UFC of our art. This is the MIXED in Mixed Martial Arts. The difference between doing katas at home, or testing your skills against the best.  UG could seriously OWN this, come and kick Sherdog's asses! Grab that HW Gold and bring it back proudly to the UG!!

Obviously its all just for fun and there is no serious rivalry - I only invite out of respect and comradery. There is no committment, only be willing to throw your hat in the mix to be open for making/accepting challenges. You are welcome to set your own rules and terms of combat, it is an open platform for any such kind of fun. You will see how this pushes one's skills, lets make some epic shoop/romo history! 

(I hear those guys at LetUsBang are pretty cocky, lol - why don't you go show them what's up? lol)

A few from the most recent round of the Sherdog GP:

Here's a promo for last years' Sherdog GP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-wkBWTdwGo

The truth is, as soon as the crew at Sherdog started making tournaments etc, the whole artform kicked into TRT high gear. WAY more people got on board, and everyone's game stepped way up.  The best started making absolute gold, and we just all had an amazing time. 

I just want to take this to the next level... Imagine inter-forum notoriety as the best come out of the woodwork, upsets are made, new artists get discovered, legends are made...

Also, I think with the recnt success of guys like TTTH, that a new industry of MMA fan-entertainment is about to bust open. What we do is very unique, and the sky's the limit for how far this kind of creativity can go.

Who knows? Maybe bringing your A-game to one of these events will help people start seeing our skills and potential as serious creative artists and some real networking and opportunity can come from it. 

I also started a thread there about helping people's personal websites or businesses advertise their wares as sponsors, offering prizes and giveaways big and small for the various winners. 

There is only positive potential here - I am a big fan of Rudj, Lookoutawhale, FETT etc... I really hope you consider, you're too good to not be involved. 

Maybe the UG can make the first challenge!! 

rudj - Whatever they can do in 10min Phone Post 3.0

the 10-Minute Challenge...!  -That's a funny idea...!    

check this thread, we are opening up all possibilities for different kinds of events:

http://masatotoys.freeforums.org/post-your-cool-ideas-for-the-ifsc-here-t601.html

I think it would be cool if whoever makes the challenge gets to set the rules. Deadlines could be 10 days, 10 hours, or 10 minutes. - Gifs or JPGS, whatever you want.  These can be epic long tournaments, or fast blitz dojo-crashing challenges! 

Get your gang together and prove who's who! 

UG represent

This is one of my all-time favorites made by someone here on the UG.

Especially when you find some of the smaller details like Brock drinking a Coor`s Light or Henderson in the background when he was in a dispute with Zuffa.

Yeah but you guys don't do 'Comics of Chaos', do ya?

:)

http://masatotoys.freeforums.org/f7-collaborative-comic-of-chaos-1-next-level-of-shoops-t200.html

In Phone Post 3.0

98lbweakling - In Phone Post 3.0

You're not in, if you're not IN.

The challenge has been made.  History will show what the UG is really made of

To make this a proper competition we need a source picture!!!!!!!!!!

I'm ready to throw down.

^ what's a source picture? 

(Sherdog will eat this place up btw... -  and I don't even post there anymore! :) )

Those are 10 hour romos? And they won? Ridiculous!

Put some work in before stepn up to the UG. This isn't art class, this is the BIG LEAGUE!
...& 10 days? lol

Timed or GTFO!

In Phone Post 3.0

Rudj I agree man, timed events are a great idea!  Separate the wheat from the chaff!!

We could create a 'speed-shooping' belt, and people could try (in futility?) to beat UG Rep Rudj the Champ in an infamous 10-minute showdown!

Who dares take his title??

PS: IFSC is the 'Big League' now brah (you are kings of but 1 tiny island)

Do you dare to witness more past Sherdog GP results?? Don't make me post some of my own epic shoops!!

Good Luck!