20-Rep Squat Workout (SquatsNMilk)

Would it be a very bad idea to replace the squats by deadlifts (due to lack of squat rack)?

I do 20 reps with around 500lbs on Monday and do my deadlifts on Fridays. Any more than that and I can almost feel a back injury.

I used the SUPER SQUATS rountine years ago with a buddy. It was very effective. We actually did Hip Belt squats because we were training at home and had no squat stands. Other wise we did it as close to the book as possible.

My buddy is one of those guys who can make anything. He made a Hip Belt for us. It cost about $12-15.00 to buy the materials. We went to a climbing store to buy the webbing and the clips. Then used an industrial sewing machine to put all the parts together.

TAKU

Tom Platz

TAKU

this is the beauty of the net....EVERYONE lifts huge numbers multiple times at (low bodyweights too) and with perfect form and proper ROM..... lol...funny how I never see any of it in any gym I go to....wierd.

ihmo...u will not see ppl doing these moves bro in commercial gyms..or popular gyms esp Ballys , Lucille or Schandanavian.....more like small private NON glamour-based /garage or athlete based gyms like colleges or local ymca.

shooter34, you're going to the wrong gyms. Quit going to gyms that don't allow chalk and dropped weights.

Gee thanks for the tips guys. I have been to many gyms though, never commercial ones....never. Not once.

I can use chalk in all the gyms I have attended otherwise I would not go to it, and I grunt, groan and dropweights as you say, mind you I am the only one who dies it.

I have also won two national powerlifting championships as well as placing with a medal at the worlds (at 242# and 275# weight categories)so while I am far from being any kind of pro or expert, and I am not the strongest either, although not bad for being natural but I think I am pretty qualified to know when to call bullchit which is 99% of the time on the net, including here.

Other than a group I train with, I have only been to two gyms that I see real lifting but one is an Olympic training facility. But those guys arent on sitting on a forum putting their numbers up for all to see. Most people who do that, to put it bluntly, are liars.

It's like the guy who always has to tell everyone how tough he is but yet has never been in a fight. Tough guys do not need to "talk" about how tough they are and any truly tough mean mofo's I know or have known, never talk like that. They just do it.

"I do 20 reps with around 500lbs on Monday and do my deadlifts on Fridays. " lol....I rest my case.

Shooter - I only see a couple of people on this whole thread who even mentioned their lift numbers, so I'm not sure who you are "calling bullshit" on as you say.

If you're such a stud and we are all losers, then quit wasting your time here and go lift.

shooter 34 is a straight turd and a hack. we found out that pussy works out ballys total fitness...if u wanna call chatting in the locker room and staring at other men's asses working out. lol