20 UG worthy facts? 20 things that crashed the UG?

Bill Pharoni - Here's an idea for a list.
The top scandals that dominated the UG

examples
Greasing
Fallon Fox
Hoezler Reich(sp?)

I'm forgetting a lot of good ones

What was the 3rd one? Cliff notes anyone I know they used to be a sponser Phone Post 3.0

MattyJ - 
Bill Pharoni - Here's an idea for a list.
The top scandals that dominated the UG

examples
Greasing
Fallon Fox
Hoezler Reich(sp?)

I'm forgetting a lot of good ones

What was the 3rd one? Cliff notes anyone I know they used to be a sponser Phone Post 3.0

They were accused of supporting nazis and skinheads and some fighter took a shitload of abuse for for being sponsored by them. The gear was obviously catering to that type of crowd but I'm not sure the fighter deserved the amount of shit he took. Maybe somebody else can remember his name.

Baboo Baby Phone Post

Who was the guy that was always ragging on the Gracies then got choked out at an event? Also when Robert Furgerson dick tucked against Oxnard Doc. And the karate school guy that challanged a ug'er then backed out when he found out he was legit. The threads were like a great soap opera.

Royce and his cousins ganging up on Riccio and lil Pepe in France

Phone Post 3.0

Hocky's sign.

superCalo rustling DFW's Jimmies.

Scooter

What is this post doing on the UG?

These aren't UG crashes exactly but certainly big moments on the forum. Phone Post 3.0

The front kick/Seagall saga. Phone Post 3.0

LOL at me! I thought this thread was about the app!

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

kingwank -

Ridiculous and epic moment. Had me cracking up in the middle of a bar out of nowhere. Got my wife to understand and she loved it too. Highlight of the UG. Phone Post 3.0

The fighter that said bjj is dead and then was submitted by nog

Dave Herman Phone Post 3.0

Why is this ad in the UG? Phone Post 3.0

Hey Hendo Phone Post 3.0

Shamrock telling Tito he'd beat him to a living death

Kirik -
Ghost of Retard - Tuli's tooth flying into the audience has to be the first crazy moment to ever happen in the UFC. Since it was the first fight ever. I remember all of us screaming, and thinking holy shit this crazy... Phone Post

Teila Tuli's toothie is awesome. And now he stars on Hawai'i 5-0. What's better than that?

Show is awesome. Another mma/ Hawaii 5-0 fun fact, T Jay Thompson also works on the show as a stuntman/ extra. Phone Post 3.0

The first Silva sonnen had these boards in an uproar Phone Post

Nick Diaz no shows 137 presser and gets pulled. Phone Post 3.0

Charles Barkley = GOAT Phone Post

Rogan broke the ug a couple of times Phone Post 3.0