200 Prelims, best ever?

Didn't realize til they just showed it on the screen. There's an "interest factor" in every fight. Can't remember a preliminary card like that. Phone Post 3.0

The fight pass prelims has Gomi/Miller, Lauzon/Sanchez, and Moose/Brunson. Those are arguably main card fights on many pay per views. Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit, I was talking about the other 4 fights! Didn't even realize how stacked the FP portion was! Phone Post 3.0

How about posting them cunt face? Phone Post 3.0

I was a little disappointed that there's 2 chick fights. Phone Post 3.0

yeah those prelims are stacked. could be a good card on its own.

Literally every fight could main event some event. A fight night, fight pass event, ppv Phone Post 3.0

Pena/Cat
Hendricks/Kevin
Dillashaw/Asuncion
Sage/Martin
Lauzon/Diego
Miller/Gomi
Mussasi/Brunson Phone Post 3.0

I'm not the type to Bitch about auto correct, but shit Phone Post 3.0

The prelims by themselves would probably be the best (as in, most loaded) Fox card ever.

200 is the most loaded, stacked, epic card top to bottom ever. Mind is blown Phone Post 3.0

Was there ever a Pride card as good? Phone Post 3.0

Hard to disagree Phone Post 3.0

GUMBY ? - Was there ever a Pride card as good? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, nearly every event during thier hayday, during that stretch run of 05-07ish.But I'm not bringing that up to take away from 200. AWESOME card top to bottom.

Dude.

EVERY card, in that time period? Phone Post 3.0

Yes. Yes it is IMO Phone Post 3.0

Moist Gracie -
kevsh -

The prelims by themselves would probably be the best (as in, most loaded) Fox card ever.

Agreed. Phone Post 3.0
Is the undercard going to show on FOX?

It really needs too. Phone Post 3.0

GUMBY ? - Was there ever a Pride card as good? Phone Post 3.0

Never.

Awesome idea ^^^ Phone Post 3.0

Clarence Parents - 
GUMBY ? - Was there ever a Pride card as good? Phone Post 3.0

Never.

This is the single greatest card on paper bar none in the history of all combat sports. It trumps all of the PRIDE and UFCs, and there hasn't been a boxing or K1 card of this caliber that came close.

I just pray to God I can stay sober enough to be coherent by the time the main events roll in.