2009 New Arrivals Thread!!!

Toby In Action!

Fight Planet is the best job I ever had.

Dougie, loitering is illegal

Fight Planet - Dougie, loitering is illegal
Ric, this last cheque you wrote me, the bank says they won't cash cheques written on paper napkins with crayon that say, "Employee Of The Month..."

ttt

BRAND NEW Shoyoroll Superlite GI
Now available at FIGHT PLANET

The New SHOYOROLL Super Lite Gis are insane!!!
Easily the lightest GI on the market and so many extra features.
CBJJ approved cut for the big competitions and very stylish hits all over. This is the
NEW Hottest GI on the market! The BLACKSTAR Shoyorolls come in next week.
Just a reminder, these GI's are limited, once they're gone, THEY'RE GONE....untill the new
model comes out next year
:)

Pulled this from the BJJ forum

Seriously if anyone is ever thinking of getting a new gi make sure you pick yourself up a Shoyoroll gi!!

They are:

- Simple

- Awesome looking (Rasta lining, different color threading

- Light (Even the regular gi's not just the Superlite)

- The most comfortable gi I've ever worn

- Also while comfortable they aren't fun for your opponent to grip which is a plus.

- The cut is really good and not too baggy or to tight

- The drawstring is actually stretchy rope and not the old school flat string that's a pain to work with.

Seriously get these gis!!!

What's the free t-shirt that comes with the gi? Do we get to choose one?

laques, you can choose from our house brand tees.

and we have more!

The Abu Dhabi trials T-Shirt is damn tempting, but I don't think I'd want to rock that since I wasn't actually there.

laqueus, that shirt is actually one of our best sellers. Half the people don't even know what Abu Dhabi is. One guy asked me if it was a shwarma.

ttt for Ricardo

ttt for Robin

Except it says competitor on the back, and of the guys who would know what it is, a decent chunk of them can outgrapple me.