2009 New Arrivals Thread!!!

TTTeh for a shwarma!

ttt

ttt

BLACKSTAR Shoyorolls have arrived!!!!

Employee of the month May 09 for Fight Planet's London location!

I'll be in London at the end of the month. Do you guys have Shoyorolls in stock for trying on? I'm really interested in those gis, but it's a lot of money to spend without trying one on.

fakezaga, I have the shoyoroll gis at the hamilton store. Email me before you go to London and tell me which sizes and colours you think you would like and I will assure they will be waiting for you. They are awesome gis

email us at fightplanet@bellnet.ca

Shoyoroll is happy to have Fight Planet as the exclusive location to find Shoyoroll Kimonos in Canada.

Did you guys get the email I sent? I got no reply.

I will be in London next weekend. Blackstar A4.

And where is a good place to watch the Affliction PPV? The less meatheads the better, please.

fakezaga, you have mma.tv email.

I called FP about the blackstar and spoke with somebody's wife who was very nice and helpful. Looking forward to trying on and hopefully buying this gi Friday. So far an excellent customer service experience with FightPlanet!

All the best,

fakezaga, the gis are here in london awaiting your arrival!

London Fight Planet has great staff.

If I do say so myself!

I knew I would be visiting London, ON, so I arranged to have a Shoyoroll Blackstar sent in from the Hamilton store.

Rowan was working. Nice guy, just like I'd heard. It's weird we'd never met before since both of us have lived in NS and London. I'd even seen him fight. He indulged me as I rambled on and on and on. We both agreed nostripewhite talks too much and has a weird hair fetish.

FightPlanet has a real nice operation going there. I've been to MMA supply stores across Canada and most have very little selection and a whole lot of attitude. FightPlanet has a great selection of clothes, magazines, videos and books. It is a real service to the London MMA community.

Anyways, I bought the gi. My children will be paying for it while I am in the cold, cold ground - but I will look awesome rolling in it. That's not FightPlanet's fault - it's an expensive gi. Their price on it is par for the course.

My little nephew was with me and he was thrilled to see Sam Stout training. The Adrenaline training centre looks really well-equipped and professional. Rowan asked if I wanted to stay and train in his no-gi class, but I am nursing an injury right now.

My only minor disappointment is that I was also hoping to buy one of the fundraising shirts for the Harry Geris Wrestling Club. It is located in Adrenaline and as a former AWOLS wrestler, I wanted to show my support. I figured Fightlanet would sell them as they are in the same place and in the T shirt biz. No problem, I will arrange to buy one next time I'm in London.

Overall, great store, nice people, excellent customer service. Will recommend.

You may now return to discussing Robin Black's corset collection.

(I tried twice to post this as its own thread, but could not get it to work for some reason....?)

Rowan stole my comission!